Aaron's POV

Aaron's POV

Y/n said she was going to get a shower.  So I left her room and went down stairs. I can't believe what Dakota did to her. He- He took advantage of her. Agh! I should have never let her leave with him. This is all my fault. As I reached the end of the stairs my anger was built up so much even the littlest thing could set me off- "AARON WHAT HAPPENED TO Y/N!?" Aphmau yelled. Then I let my anger go. "DAMN IT" I screamed and punched the wall, I also made a hole in it. I was now on the verge of tears. Y/n was raped... And it was all my fault.  My hands where still in fist by my side, and my knuckles where turning white. "Aaron what's going on?" BFF/n asked.  I keep my  face to the ground and repiled. "It. Was. My. Fault" I spat thourgh gritted teeth. "What was your fault?" Garroth asked. I looked up at them and we stared for a long time. Then a single tear ran down my face as I repiled. "Dakota, he... He..... THAT SON-OF-A-BITCH RAPED HER..... and it was my fault..." They just stood there in shock. I turned around and ran back up stairs, and into Y/n room. I didn't here the shower on. So I went to turn the door knob to her bathroom, but it was locked. I heard faint crying coming from behind the door. Then I looked around her room until I found a gift card on her dresser. I stuck it in the door frame and jiggly it around till the door slowly creeked opened. As I step in I saw Y/n sitting on the toilet with my jacket still on her. Then I saw blood traveling down her left wrist while a razer was I her right hand. "Y-Y/n" I said my vision getting cloudy with tears. I slowly made my way towards her as I spoke. She looked at my with mix emotions. fear, shock, anger. "A-Aaron I-" I have know idea what came over me but I didn't want it to stop. I cut Y/n off by smashing my lips agenst her's. She was surprised at first but soon melted into the kiss. My hands traveled to her waist. She droped the razer and whiped her wrist on a near by towel,  then hung her arms my neck. The kiss deepened and I found my hands under her thigs. She wraped her legs around my waist. Then I picked Y/n and placed her on the bathroom counter, and moved my hands back to her waist. I bit softly on her bottom lip asking for permission to enter her mough. Y/n parted her lips and our tongues fought for dominance. I ended up wining and explored her mought. Her fingers got tangled in my hair. Soon my hands keep grazing the skin on her hips. "Holy Hell" I felt Y/n gasp in my mough as we hered BFF/n behind us. We both parted and looked at the door. Everybody had a shocked face looking at how me and Y/n are positioned. Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan had a nose bleed. "DAYYYYM" Travis called. Me and Y/n where tomato's by now. "Um-mmm uh" Y/n studdered. "Out" I commanded. They backed up and shut the door. As soon as the door shut Y/n pulled me back for a unexpected kiss.

Sorry this chapter is alittle short. But anyway hope you enjoyed it. Bai!      

-Brook

Song: We is He- Kiss it All Better

My Unexpected Lover Next Door (MyStreet Aaron X Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें