I just wanted a pizza, and I got Neighbors.

Y/n POV
*Warning Mild Swearing In this chapter*

I woke up to the warmth of my blanket and the sun pouring through the window. I love my new house. Me and BFF/n moved to this house in L.A. after college. I glance over at my clock to see it reads '10:24 am.' This is a normale time for me to wake up on a Sunday. 'I guess BFF/n is still asleep'. I thought to myself.

I got out of bed and grabed my laptop of my desk. I walked out of my room to be greeted by a sleepy BFF/n. "Hey Y/n, I'm gonna order us some pizza" BFF/n said with a yawn. "Pizza for breakfast? Wait....that sounds really good. Get cheese". I replied with a giggle. I walked downstairs and say on the couch with my laptop. I opened it and started editing a video from yesterday to go on my YouTube channel. Just them I realize that I forgot my morning routine.

So I ran upstairs to my bathroom and brushed my H/l, H/c hair. Then I brushed my teeth and added alittle bit of make-up . As I was looking at my E/c eyes in the mirror. I noticed I was still in my pajamas. Well there not really pajamas but there comfortable. All they are is a bra, underwhere, shirt, and a
F/c (favorite color) hoodie on top of all that. I shruged at my image and ran back downstairs and continue editing my video.

About 10 minutes I finished editing and posted the video. Then I closed my laptop and put it in the coffee tabble. 'Ding-Dong' the door bell went off. 'Finally the pizza here' I though as I grabbed a 20 dollar bill out of my wallet. I ran to the door and open it. Handing out the money.
"Here's the mon-..... Wait you not the pizza guy?" I question looking at the 6 guys standing at my door. They all were tall... Well to me at least. Considering that I'm just 5'4. The frist guy had blond hair and baby blue eyes. The guy next to him had snow white hair and sparkling green eyes. To the right of him was a guy with black hair covering one of his blue eyes. He also had a gray mask on that covered his mough. Beside him was a brunette with sky blue eyes. And a guy with bright blue hair and blue eyes standing right on the brunette's heels. Then the last one.... he is... ho-NOPE NOPE NOPE! He had black hair. I couldn't tell what his eyes looked like because he had a red bandana over them. As I was trying to pull my eyes of him I noticed something... He was Shirt-Less... Well he had his jacket open. Witch reviled his bare chest. I pulled my eyes away and look at the rest of the guys. They where red faced. I wonder wh-OMI I STILL IN MY UNDERWHERE.
"EEEEKKKKKKKKKKK" I sqwilled slaming door in there faces. I ran in the livingroom thourghing up pillows and blankets in the air looking for pants. I finally found some Star War panamas pants and put them on and ran back to the door.

I opened the door with my breathing raspy and bright red face. Some of the guys where still red. But the one with white hair stood there smirking. "U-umm hi.
C-can I help you g-guys" I sqicked out looking at the ground. Hoping they didn't see my red face. "Hey where new to the neighborhood . And wanted to interdos are selfves. I'm Garroth, and this is Aaron,Dante,Laurance,Zane and Tra-"Garroth said pointing to everybody as he said there name, untill he was interrupted by the white hair gentleman. "I'm Travis your future borfriend~" Travis cooded. Befor I could reply he spoke agen. "Is your phone in your butt pocket. Cause dat ass is calling me" Travis winked. "Ummm n-no t-thankyou. Im Not i-interrsted" I spoke blushing more.

All the guys busted out laughing except Travis. "Y-you ...got.... r-reject-ted" I think Dante said, inbetween laghter. I gave a nervous giggle and said "I'm Y/n. Nice to meet you. Well come to the neighborhood. Would you like to come in and meet my roomate."
"Umm not trying to be rude but we have alot of stuff to unpack. Maybe some other time" Zane asked. "Yeah of course. Just come over any time" I said smilling like an idiot. We all traded phone numbers and they said the good bai's and left. I closed the door and leaned my back up agents. "This has been a crazy morning" said to myself sighing. As I was walking back to the couch i realize something very important. "I NEVER GOT MY PIZZA.... Well off to the kitchen" I said sadly.

Hi. I hope you liked this chapter ..... I don't know what else to write so.... Bai!
-Brook