Tears And More Tears

Y/n POV

I shout up from my bed gasping for air. As my chest just gets tighter, and tighter. All the memories that I tried to block out from long ago starts to come flooding back. I soon find steamy tears staining my cheeks. That was the worst day of my life. I lost everything. Absolutely everything. I ran my hand thourgh my hair, even at sutch a young age I rember every last detail. Well untill my little world went white with the blood curdling scream not to far behind it. I just sobed some more thinking about that herific Night. I look at my bedside table in tears to see my clock reads, '3:04'am. I got up still crying, and wraped my thin blanket around my shoulders, clutching onto it. I walk out of my room and go into BFF/n room. She was sleeping peaceful in her bed. I taped her shoulder. She didn't respond. This time I taped her shoulder more forfuly. She just groned and truned away from me. "P-please *sniffle* wake up" I said. Quiet tears spiling down my face. She just ignored me and snuggled into her covers. I needed someone with me right now. So I went down the stairs and out the front door. I looked at the slienet street. Nobody was up, no lights on. Just dead quite. I don't know where any of my new friends houses are. So I just start walking acrossed the street. To a brown two-story house. 'I hope I know however lives here' I thought as I knocked on the door. After a few minutes I didn't here anything so I started to walk away. "Y/n *yawn* what are you doing up at 3 in the morning *yawn*" A voice said from behind me. I truned around to see Aaron proped up agenst the door fram, with his bed hair. When his eyes meet mine that go into a state of shock. "Y-Y/n have you been, crying. What's wrong. Who did this?" Aaron qusetion conseren oozing out in his worlds. I just break down crying. I let my blanket fall to the ground and jump into Aaron's chest. And wrap my arms around his neck, solfly cry into the crook of his neck. He was surprised at frist but soon wraped his arms around my waist. My feet where about a foot off the ground because of are hug. He starts to walk into his house and I wrap my legs around his waist as he moved his arms under my thigs. It didn't feel werid, I like Aaron holding me. Ole I just noticed he didn't have his mask on. Then he sat down on his couch with me in his lap, straddling him. I pulled my face away from his now, wet should from my tears. "Y/n what's wrong." He asked rubbing my back, trying to calm me down. I took a deep breath and explained everything to him. By the end I found myself once agen in tears. He just pulled me back into his chest. Continuing to rub my back, whispering soothing things in my ear. After alittle while I cried all I could. There was no more tears that would come out off my eyes. "I-I'm s-sorry" I said sniffling looking at his dark eyes that I love so much. "For what?" He ask confused. "For all this. Waking you up, Thourghing all my problems on you. I shouldnt have bothered you with all this" I said looking down. He put his fingers under my chin and lifted it so I was looking at him. "Y/n, it's ok. I'm glad you came to me. And trusted me enough to tell me all your problems" He said making me feel better about all this. "Thank you" I whispered. He kissed my forhead. I lightly blushed. "Do you just want to spend the night here?" He asked me. I nodded my head and he stud up with my legs still wraped aroud his waist. He arms went back underneath my thigs. He walked up the stairs and into his bedroom and placed me down. Pulling the covers over my body. "Good night" He whispered walking away. I grabed his wrist and he truned around. "S-Stay... Please" I asked my words trimbling. He nodded and I shified to the other side of the bed. He got under the covers with me and I truned my back to him and got comfy. I felt Aaron thourgh his arm around my waist and he pulled me into his chest. I let out alittle sqwill at Aaron's decision to spoon me. I here him chuckle lightly. I scooted into him and soon felt myself driefing to sleep. "Good Night Aaron" I whispered befor darkness consumed me. Still alittle worried of what awaits me in my dream world.

Hey guys, it Brook. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It was my favorite to write so far.

Song: Nightcore- Battle Scars