The Hotel

WARNING: THERE ARE SOME SCEANS IN HERE THAT MY NOT BE TO APPROPIATE.BUT IT IS NOT SMUT/LEMONS BECAUSE I DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE WRITING THAT. AND THERE MAYBE A FEW TRGGERS. SO READ AT TOUR ON RISK, BUT AGEN ITS NOTHINGBTO NASTY. ANYWAY ON WITH THAT CHAPTER.

Y/n POV

       I got in Dakota's truck with him and put on my seatbelt. He turned the car in and started driving to who knows where. I staired out the window scared of what will come later. I felt a hand graze my thig. I looked to see Dakota smirking keeping one hand on the steering wheel, and the other on my leg. I quickly brushed his hand off me. A low grawle xscape his lips. Then the truck came to a halt. I looked out the window to see we're at a hotel called. 'Craby's Hotel' ( I don't know why that came to my mind frist XD) It was old and didn't look to inviting.

    I was pulled out of my thoughts by a hard hold on my arm. I looked up to see Dakota befor he yanked me out of his truck. I fell to the hard concert on my hands and kness'. I let out a little wince at the impact. I was agen yanked up by Dakota and forced to walk to the hotel doors. "Don't look suspicious" He hissed in my ear berfor letting go of my arm and grabed my hand. We walked though the doors and passed an old man sitting a desk with his feet proped up on it. He glanced over the news paper he was reading, and eyed us as we walked by him. Dakota gave a small wave continuing to walk till we reach some stairs.

   He squeezed my hand harder and began to go up the stairs. I felt like forever as we climbed up. And with every foot step came a cringie sqwek. Till finally we stoped at a door with the number 23 on it. Dakota pulled me in side the room and locked the door. Letting go of my hand. Once he was done he turned around and looked at me with an evil grin, eyeing my body up and down. He slowly started to stock towards me. I started to back up as he got closer and closer. My heart almost jumped out of my chest when I felt my back press agenst a cold wall.

    Dakota let out a snicker pressed his hands on the wall on both sides off my head. Enclosing me so I could not dream to xscape. I felt his foul breathe fan acrossed my face. "I missed you baby" Dakota cood in my ear and kissed my cheek, then went to the other ear. "All, of you" he groweled. I closed my eyes and push him at his chest trying to create some distance between us. "Well I didn't miss you. None, of you" I said imitating his tone. Anger rose thourgh him and he push himself up agenst me where his body could feel mine. "Don't! Talk to me like that. If you want to live" He hissed in my face. I turned my face away and closed my eyes. Not wanting to look at him. Dakota suddenly grabed my face harshly and made my look at him. Befor I could think his lips crashed on mine.

                   Flash Back

Me and Dakota have been together for 2 months now. We were at the park eating ice cream on the bench. I was laughing at him because there was ice cream on his nose. Soon he was laughing with my and wipe his nose. Next thing I know his lips crash I mine. I kiss back. This was the frist kiss we shared together with us being in a relateiship. It was short and sweet. We pulled back, and I gave him a little smile.

              End of Flash Back

He was the person I though I was going to marry when we where together. But that all changed when he did something unforgivable. His lips where still on mine. I didn't kiss back. He bit my lower lip asking intracs. I deny and try to pull away. Dakota grabed my ass witch made me gasp. He stuck his toung in my mouth and explored it. The feeling made me gag. I bit his toung hard and he pulled away. "You Bitch!" He screamed at me holding his bleeding toung. I was about to run away but befor I could, I felt a sting pain on my check that sent me to the ground.

      I cry left my lips as I cuped my face with my hand. Soon i felt hot tears rolling down my face. Dakota just staired down at me, with his evil smirk like always. He removed his shirt walking to me. I gasp and try to crawl away. His arms went around my squirming body and thourgh me on the bed. He sat strabling me as I tried to get away. I was soon gaged and my hands and legs were tied to the bed by rops. By this time Dakota is only left in his boxers. Tears were falling like mad trying to scream, as Dakota kissed my neck.

     But the screams just got muffled by the gag. Dakota's hands traveled up my shirt as my body trimble's with fear. As soon as his hands found the hime of my bra. I thrashed around more as my tears continued to fall. He riped of my shirt and started to unbutton my jeans. More muffled crys left my mouth. As he was pulling off my pants they got stuck on the rops. "fuck. I can't removed the rops with her awake. She'll try to kick me" he mudder under his breathe, tugging at the rops. Thin looked at me and grined. "See you in the morning, Sweet Heart"  then I felt a shirp pain in my head and my world went black.

Hi guys it's Brook. I hoped you liked this chapter. Thank you soo much you 100+ reads. It really means alot to me. Bai!

Music: 1 hour scarry doll music