Saved, But Then Agen Your Never Safe Form Yourself

Y/n POV

My eye's slightly open to see a bright light. I quickly shut them so I didn't have to feel the dole pain. I let out a grown knowing I'm going to have to open my eyes sooner or later. I cracked my eyes open once agen and tried to sit up but I feel something restraining me. I look at my body to find it completely naked. Rops around my wrist and ancles. Nonononono. It wasn't just a nightmare. It-..It was real. Dakota he-...He..... Then a shoting I pain travled up and down my body. A cry left my lips befor I busted into tears. I just laid on the bed naked,tied up, and hopless.

More tear ran down my face as i hered the door crack open. As the foot steps got louder. I turns my face away so I didn't have to go thourgh anymore pain. "Y/n!" The voice yelled pulling at the rops. I turned to the voice to see my savior. "A-aaron" I said bearly in a whisper as he started to untie the rops. My tears continued to fall. "Y/n it's ok. I'm gonna get you out of this" Aaron said as he got the last rop untied. I noticed he had a cut on his lip with a little blood coming out of it. He helped me a up and put his jacket around my naked body. Me being so much smaller than Aaron. His jacket stoped about mid thig in me. He ziped up the jacket and picked me up bridal style and carried me out the door.

My arms colunged around his neck as my face was buried in his chest. He keep walking till we were to his car. He put my in the passenger seat and then got in the driver seat, and started to drive home. After a while we pulled up in my drive way. He got out the car and went to me. He picked me up bridal style, shut the door and walked inside my house. I sall everybody (BFF/n, Aphmau, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, Lucinda, Garroth, Travis, Dante, Laurance, and Zane) sitting on the coagh tissues and tissue boxes all I front of them.

As Aaron's shose hit the ground they looked behind them and staired at me. All of there eye's where red and puffy. They all shot up and ran towards me and Aaron, yelling me name. "OMI Y/N ARE YOU OK! WE WERE SO WORRIED! WHAT DID DAKOTA DO TO YOU!" BBF/n question trying to get me out of Aaron's hold. He just griped me tighter as I done the same to him. As I remember the horrible thoughts that come along with the name Dakota, I start to cry softly in Aaron chest. "Right now. Is not. The time to question this"
Aaron spat thourgh grittes teeth. Then he walked up stairs to my bedroom and placed me down on my bed.

He went to my dresser and grabed my underwhere, bra, shorts, and a shirt. He gave them to me then turned around putting his hands over his eyes. I picked up the clothes then looked at from them, to Aaron's back, then back at my clothes. "A-Aaron... I gonna take a-a shower" I spoke in a whisper. "Ok then. I be in the living room of you need me" He repiled then walked out.

WARNING: TRIGGERS AHEAD

I shout out of my bed and started to run into the bathroom. I bit down on my bottem lip so I could bear the pain. I left my clothes on the bed because I was not going in the bathroom to take a shower right now. I opened the door to the bathroom and quickly shut it once I was in. I locked it and slid my back down the door tears agen fell down my face. Then I though if something that releaved my pain awhile back so why not do it now. I went searching thourgh all the drawers the cabinets trying to find a razer blade. I mubbled a few cuse words under my breath remembering that BFF/n made sure there were no razer blades in the house.

The frist time I cut was when I was 12. Write after that I went and texted BFF/n and told her everything that happen. She is the only reason I'm still alive today. After I texted her I cut alot of times after that. But I didn't tell BFF/n because I didn't want her to feel sorry for me. So I put on a fake smile like I always did back then and made sure she didn't know. Made sure know body new. And this was really hard to keep a secret at school.

I had to make sure if I even raised my hand in class to ask the teacher for help or something like that, that my hoodie sleeve never fell down. Don't forget about PE. When everybody asked my if I'm hot, why don't I take my hoody off. And stuff like that. I would always put if off like nothing was wrong with me. When I was actually falling a part on the in side. Like I said the only reason I still here is BFF/n. When I realised that I didn't have a blad. I looked in my bath tub and found my razer (the one that I use to save my legs with and ect.)

I quickly grabed it and sat on the toilet with the lid down so I didn't fall in. I tried to pull the actual razer blad out of it but it diisnt work. So I prushed it out agenst the skin of my left wrist. One the side were you could see the vains. As I continued to do that and drag it up and down my wrist. I finally saw blood start to preice thourgh my skin. I was satisfied with this result and continued do with. "Y-Y/n" I hered alow voice whisper. I turned around to see Aaron stairing at my with glassy eye's.
Oh no.

Hi guys it's Brook sorry I haven't updated in awhile. Just got alittle busy. Anyway I hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

Nightcore- Safe and Sound 1 hour