~19~ Friends

Author note: i am in the mood to come up with crappy haikus. Im also sleep deprived and in need of sleep. Sorry if this chapter sucks! :(
____________________________________________________________________
(Hazels POV)

           Dark...Damp...Creepy...These were three of the most common words running through my mind. Where i was, i had no clue. When Nico, Percy, and Will get here? No clue, but hopefully soon, because Apollo had kept enough of a sickness on me that i suffered, but not enough to kill me. I sat, rolling a diamond between my fingers. I had tried everything to escape,  but Apollos bonds are to great.

         "Hazel Levesque!" Apollo roared. I stood. I had hopefully came up with a good haiku, because i was despreate.

         "Yes, Apollo?" I called back. Apollo appeared infront of me.

         "Any new escape plans?" He asked, smirking. Instead of answering, i fell into my haiku.

         "You Apollo are awesome,
          You are the most adored god,
           You should set me free." Piper had been trying to somewhat teach me charmspeak, and it was partially working. i poured as much Charmspeak into that last line as possible. Apollo was not affected by my Charmspeak, but he was fazed by the Haiku. His face looked as if hed just tasted something new, and he didnt know how to process it. He stood this way for a minute, no doubt having a mini Civil war in his head, and then he looked at me.

          "Love the Haiku...." my face lit up as he said these words, "But alas i may not set you free. However, as a token of good work, no sickness for the next day, starting now." Apollo snapped his fingers, and i felt so much better. His face lit up.

           "Oh yeah, and i brought you a friend!" Apollo snapped his fingers again, and Piper appeared next to me. She looked dazed.

          "Jason didn't do anything!" I shouted as Piper got wild eyes.

          "Another friend!? Sounds like a good idea!" He snapped his fingers again, and Annabeth appeared. Unlike Piper, she wasnt dazed.

(Annabeths POV)

          I was studying, but then light flashed and i was in a cave with Piper and Hazel, and the god Apollo stood infront of us.

         "Three girls loved by boys,
          Oh the torture is so nice,
           Oh how i love games!" He spouted.
           "Why the Hades did you take us?" Annabeth yelled. Apollo was not himself at the moment. Somebody probably drugged him. I thought. Or he was drunk...