Nothing Matters More

"Hey, Rainbow Dash!" Applejack called when she spotted her friend land beside an apple tree in Sweet Apple Acres. "How's the Rarity situation going?"

"Terrible!" Rainbow cried. "I need you to talk to her for me, please!"

"Not right now, sugarcube," Applejack told her as she bucked her hooves against an apple tree and the apples all floated down to land in three baskets. "I gotta get some apples bucked so we can make some cider. You like cider, don't you, Dash?"

Rainbow Dash sighed, turned away from Applejack, and started walking toward the exit gate of Sweet Apple Acres. "Nothing matters more to me than Rarity."

Applejack paused her bucking when she saw Rainbow Dash looking sad as she trotted away. "I can't just watch my friend be like that. I gotta do something. That pony is obsessed with Rarity and is afraid to talk to her, but maybe I can help her gather some courage like I gather these here apples." She bucked another tree.

Meanwhile...

Rainbow Dash exited Sweet Apple Acres, then flew over Ponyville and settled on another gray cloud just above the Town Hall.

I heard what Applejack said before I left Sweet Apple Acres, so now I know she might help, Rainbow thought. Nothing matters more than me or her talking to Rarity. Then a panicky thought struck her. But how do I know she won't just make things worse?