And around fifteen minutes or so, Wendy finally comes, and she is a sophisticated as ever, with her brown one piece dress that is very business looking.

"Okay, now that everyone is here, let's start the party, shall we ?" I say and just like that, the feel changes, and everyone begins chatting.

We talk about mostly babies and things like that, since Celine and Agata are yet to be mothers, they are pretty clueless and pretty much listens to Loretta, Elena, and Wendy, who are the real advisor here.

"So with babies, you have to be really careful, they are so fragile and make sure they don't choke, or drown while bathing them, don't even get soap or shampoo on their eyes" Loretta says. Believe it or not, she and Fabian used to have a child before the poor kid died of leukemia when she was two years old, and they never have kid again ever since. Maybe that's why Loretta is so passionate about this.

"And also, breastfeeding them is better than giving them formula milk, and try gold maca to help with breastmilk production" Wendy says confidently.

well, she has a son who is already big now, so she must have been through a long time of child raising, she is an expert at this, basically.

"And make sure to communicate with the baby a lot. The first year is very important in determining the child's future personality and interest" Elena speaks. And though she has never truly have a baby herself, since she adopted Camellia when she was a toddler, she seems to be enthusiastic about the topic.

There is literally no shame or limitation to the baby talk which makes me feel more comfortable because in my mind, there is already a stereotype that rich women don't talk about these things but now I've been proven wrong because even these women who are considered a millionaire and billionaire actually want to spend their time on such a thing and exchange simple informations like this.

We basically speak all day, and then it was time to close the party. It's nothing too classy or all but I definitely learned a lot today.

***

When I arrive home, i know right away that Alan has fallen asleep, and so, I just go straight to my room, and when I open the door, I see Stefano on the bed, laying half naked, and it seems like he is sleeping. Which is very unusual because he usually sleeps very late at night doing his work.

And it's only 8 p.m, since there was a little bit of problem on the road, but still, it's considered early for a bedtime.

Well, I mean, I can't exactly blame him, since he found out about my pregnancy, he has been watching over me like crazy and it must be tiring for him as well.

I slowly approach him, and I kneel down in front of his face, since he is facing to the side. And believe it or not this is the first time I have seen him sleeping so peacefully, he usually sleeps after me and by morning he will probably be awake already, and right now, he almost looks like a baby.

I slowly reach out my hand to touch his face, and slowly lean in to give him a tender kiss on the lips, and I realize how much I love this man. This man who has given me so much happiness, more than what I can ask for.

I stand up and grab a blanket, as I spread it out on him covering his half naked body, and after that, I get on the bed and lay myself down, facing the other way.

And just then, I feel a strong pair of hand grabbing me from behind, and I don't have to turn around to know who it is, and I hear a soft whisper.

"I love you Destiny"

I close my eyes and reply softly.

"I love you too, Stefano"

Author's Note

Hello Readers !

Thank you so much for reading this part and thank you for everyone who has voted and commented, I really appreciate it.

So what do you think about it ? This chapter is a break sort of chapter before we actually finish the story. There will be two or three more chapters and an epilogue which will be updated in the next two weeks, yes, hopefully I will finish the story before Christmas, cause I want to start two stories, one will be a supernatural one and the other one is a mafia love story, but details coming later.

Anyway, please vote and comment, I really appreciate them.

Love,

Celestial X Cross.