Alan looks at me in a curious way and slowly reaches out his hand to feel my stomach, and I can feel the baby starts moving slightly, and Alan has an amazed look on his face.

"Baby is moving !" He says as if it's some sort of magical thing.

"That's unfair" suddenly Stefano appears out of nowhere, fully dressed for work, as he approaches me, and try kneeling down.

"I want to feel the baby too, you know ?" He whispers sexily in my ear, and He reaches out his hand to feel my stomach, and at the same moment, Alan gives an adorable pout.

"Papa can just do it later, it's my turn"

Gosh, how adorable.

Stefano stands up and gives me an unpredictable hug. Which makes Alan pout even more.

"Right now, Mama belongs to Papa" he tries teasing Alan by clinging tightly onto me, which makes me slightly blush in embarrassment.

"Geez, you two are really similar"

***

To make things feel even more complete, We decide that it's best to throw in a baby shower party for the women only, which is exciting for me because I can meet Celine and Agata again. I haven't seen them in so long it almost makes me miss them. I guess since I have never really have any close female friends, I think of them as my
female friends as well, and of course, Elena and Loretta, and Wendy will be there too, I hope Stefano's mother Julianne can come too but she is on a vacation with Frans, or Stefano's father and they are basically not available to be disturbed.

But that's okay cause this baby shower isn't meant to be like anything big or stuff. Well, at least that's what I told Stefano but knowning him, he actually ordered a reservation at a seaside restaurant in the beach area, which gives us an exclusive right to the beach as well. And that is where the baby shower will be at.

Well, I wonder what kind of advice or talks we will have, I'm pretty curious to know.

***

The baby shower is here and although it's commonly held shortly before the delivery day or after the baby is born, due to everyone's busy schedule, it has to be held on a day when everyone can just come and it just happens to be way before the common date. Which is fine by me.

There are lots of sweets and treats, and there are some main dishes too but let's be honest, us ladies prefer to keep it light on simple party like this and sweets with teas never have an age limit.

For this party, I am wearing a basic white one piece dress with flowy End and a silver necklace, and a big white  beach hat cause it's pretty sunny outside.

And everyone comes one by one, starting from Celine who is looking as gorgeous as always with her nude color dress and Agata who just got married recently and still glowing from it, so she wears a pastel yellow dress to show it, and there is Loretta who is wearing alime green dress with blue ombre on the bottom. These three comes first.

And each of us grab a seat, and eat some appetizer as we wait for Elena and Wendy.

Elena comes next, and surprisingly, she is wearing simple clothes, just some white skirt, a pastel blue top with a cream cardigan as an outer layer, and though she is looking pretty fresh for her age, which is around 45 or something, this look is very similar from the last time I saw her with Camellia, which was at her house.