Chapter 10 ♡

I woke up to the sound of noise coming from downstairs. I opened my eyes and squinted as they met the brightness of the sun. As soon as my eyes adjusted to the natural lighting, i was looking around at my surroundings. I was confused as to why I was back at my house, in my bedroom. I don't remember coming home from the hospital. I got up out of my bed and looked at myself in my mirror I had right above my dresser. I looked different. My hair was longer, I no longer had my baby face, i got a little bit more curvy, and taller. My skin was was clear than I remembered it to be. While I was staring at myself, I saw from the corner of my eye something white. I saw a beautiful long, white laced wedding dress, hanging on my closet door. I walked closer to it to get a better look. It was gorgeous, the detail was amazing but who is it for? I turned around to walk away but i accidently stepped on something, I then saw it was an envelope on the floor. I picked it up and i opened it and read what was inside. What I saw were the words

"Wedding of Belle Ramirez & Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez"

My eyes popped out of my head.

Me and Benny are getting married? What the hell? How did this all happened?

One minute I was in a hospital bed and now I'm getting married? Is this a dream? I then heard footsteps coming upstairs. When the door opened it saw it was my sister Elizabeth.

"You finally woke! Did you forget what day it is!"
Elizabeth said while looking at my face trying to figure out what I was thinking.
I looked at her like i had no idea what she was talking about.Which i didnt.
"You're just nervous. Here I'll help you put on your dress." Elizabeth said fully coming inside the bedroom.
I looked at her gently take the dress of the hanger. She unzipped the zipper and opened it wide, motioning me to put my leg through. I stayed there looking at her, still really lost as to why I'm getting married at 14. I had all these questions in my head, but no answers. Elizabeth saw i was thinking about something and she put the dress back on the hanger.

"You're having second thoughts aren't you?" Elizabeth asks. She was waiting for me to respond.

"Elizabeth, I didn't even know i was getting married?" I said. Elizabeth furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.
"What are you talking about? We have been planning this weeding for months. Are you joking or something?" Elizabeth said thinking I was just messing with her. I sat down on my bed.
"No Elizabeth I'm not joking. The last I remember was that I was in the hospital because we had a car accident." I said. Elizabeth looked at me with a shocked expression.

"Belle, you are 27 years old. That was 13 years ago. You're seriously starting to scare me." Elizabeth said with a confused look on her face.

I can't be 27 years old. How can I not remember all those 13 years?

"Elizabeth I'm serious." I say sternly.

"This can't be happening Belle. Today is your wedding day! This is supposed to be the happiest day of your life!" Elizabeth was right. This is supposed to be special. I just don't understand how I don't remember the last 13 years of my life. I have to play along now. There's no going back.

"Okay let's just put the dress on." I said. Elizabeth still had a worried look on her face. She removed the dress from the hanger and I put both my legs and put the dress on. Elizabeth zipped up the dress. I looked at myself in the body long mirror. And can I just say, I don't look bad at all.