Chapter 8♡

Benny

I woke up and notcied i was laying in a hospital bed, what the hell happened? Did I faint or something?
I look to my side and see a doctor writing something down on a piece of paper.
"

What happened?" I asked the doctor. She looks up at me. She kinda jumped a little bit because my voice spoke in the quiet room.

"Oh you fainted." The doctor said.

"Do you know why?" I questioned.

"Well because you were
dehydrated for many hours. And I know you saw your friend go through all that. So you went into shock." The doctor said. I saw on her lab coat that her name was Dr grey.
"Dr grey, can you tell me mom I woke up please. She's probably worried." I asked

"Of course." She said and began to walk out the door. But before she grabbed the door handle she turned around.

"You love her don't you?" Dr grey asked and i looked up at her.

"What? Oh um, maybe." I say and my cheeks began to turn red. Dr grey giggled and said

"I know she loves you to. You were by her side through all this so how can she not?" Dr grey said. I give her a smile and she opens the door to go get my mom. Minutes later my mom walks inside the room.

"Oh Benny thank God you woke up." My mom says and gives me a kiss on my forehead.

"Is Belle awake?" I asked

"Unfortunately she's not. But you can go see her if you want?" My mom asks with a small smile.

"Yes let's go right now." I say. My mom nods her head and i stood up and walked out of my room and down the long hallway.

Belle

Just by hearing all the things Benny had said to me, just made my heart start beating so fast. He said he loves me. Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez, the most gorgeous, sweetest guy in town. The guy I've liked ever since kindergarten, loves me. I know we kissed but I didn't think he loved me so much. I want to wake up already. I need to talk to Benny and tell him that I love him too.
Ever since he came to see me I haven't stopped thinking about him. He hasn't come by my room which is odd to me. Maybe he went home?
I heard the door slowly open.

"Hi Belle." I heard Benny's husky voice.
"You still look so beautiful as always." He said. And that just made me get butterflies in my stomach.

"You look so peaceful." He says and grabs my cold hand. He stayed quiet for a couple minutes before finally speaking.

    "Please wake up belle. My life is incomplete with out you. You make me a better person. I need you here with me. Please. Live for me." Benny's voice cracks and I begin to hear him crying. Next thing I know, I begin to open my eyes and squint as soon as they meet the brightness of the room. I look to my side and see Benny's head on the hospital bed, crying and holding my hand tight. Like if he never wanted to let go.

"B-benny." I try my hardest to talk, but my throat was pretty sore so It was hard for me to speak. Benny's head shot up, and he smiles wide.

"Belle! You're awake!" He exclaimed excitedly.

"Y-you're here." I say and I feel a tear stream down my face.