Chapter 1♡

I immediately woke up as I heard my alarm go off at 6:00 am. Great another day of the hell hole called school. I couldn't wait for the last day of school, which is only 2 days away. Thank God. I finally got the strength to get out of my warm, cozy bed and head to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and brushed my hair and add a little bit of mascara. I head back into my room and look for something to wear which always took me forever. I finally found something to wear, some high wasted skinny jeans, my baseball jersey and some PF flyers. I look in my mirror and thought this is as good as its gonna get. I go downstairs and find my mom making breakfast.

"Good morning sweetheart" my mom says.

"Goodmorning mom" I say as I kiss her cheek.

I go sit down and my mom brings me my plate of pancakes, eggs and bacon. Once I finished my breakfast, I look at the clock and see it's 7:45. Wow time goes by fast. I grab my backpack and my mom drives me to school.

Benny

I was talking to the gang laughing at something Ham had said.

"So where's your girlfriend Benny? Kenny says.

"Belle isn't my girlfriend okay?"

Although I wish she was. I've had a huge crush on Belle Ramirez ever since kindergarten. And I haven't made a move. I just doubt she would feel the same if I told her I liked her. Ham said something but I didn't hear, because I saw Belle. The most beautiful girl came into the school doors. She looked great as always. We made eye contact. She smiles at me and it immediately gave me butterflies in my stomach. I felt my cheeks turn red. I quickly look away, hoping that she didn't notice me blush. Belle had long wavy brown hair that looked a lot lighter in the sun. She had brown eyes that I could stare into forever. She had a smile that made my knees week. And she plays baseball, and was really good at it. She walks our way.

"Hey guys" she says

"Hey, how's the best girl baseball player in town doing?" Squints says.

"I'm doing good." She says while giggling. Man I could listen to her laugh all day

Next thing we knew the bell rang. Great. I just wish it was summer vacation already.

Hello everyone! This is my first time writing so I'm sorry if I'm not great! Feel free to leave a comment and vote! I really hope you enjoyed reading this chapter!