Chapter 3♡

We were all walking home after we were done playing baseball for the day. Everyone went home one by one. Ham and Scotty were talking while I was just walking besides benny. Ham says bye to us once we reached his house.

"Later ham. 8:00 o'clock tomorrow" Benny says to ham.

"8:00 o'clock Benny?" Smalls asks ben.

"Yeah see you later smalls." Benny says

"Bye Scotty, good job today!" I say waving goodbye to him.

"Thanks! And Benny wait your glove!" Smalls says

"Keep it man!" Benny says. He is the sweetest.

"Thanks! Smalls says. He was so happy.

"Oh yeah smalls!" Benny says while running towards him.

"Bring a t-shirt and jeans tomorrow"

"Oh okay"

"You got a fireplace?"

"Uh Yeah why?"

"Throw that hat in there man." Benny says while flicking at Scott's hat.

"Oh well it was the only one I had."

"Not anymore. Wear my old hat." Benny says and pulls out a hat from his pocket. He could literally fit anything in them.

"Thanks benny!" Smalls says

"Come on, I'll walk you home." Benny says as he grabs my hand which gives makes my butterflies in my stomach go crazy. We reached my house and we were standing on my porch.

"So I was wondering if tomorrow you wanted to get a bite to eat? They opened a new diner."

"Yeah, sure!" I say with a huge smile plastered on my face.

"Okay I'll pick you up at 10:30?"

"Yeah sounds good." I say and give Benny a kiss on his cheek.

"Okay, bye." Benny says and I noticed he was blushing! Did I make Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez blush?! Right when he was about to go inside his house he looks at me and smiles. I smiled back and I head inside my house. I ate dinner and went to bed. All I could think about is Benny and how tomorrow would go. What am I gonna wear?

Next morning

I woke up around 9 and remember Benny was gonna pick me up at 10:30. So I went downstairs to make myself some chocolate milk and watch a little bit of tv. After I finished i went upstairs to take a shower. I go back into my room to find something to wear. I decided to wear shorts that had cute patterns on it and a dark blue crop top with some saddles. I decided to curl my hair and put on some braclets. I look at the time and see it's 10:15. I went downstairs to wait for Benny and saw my sister was making herself breakfast.

"Hey where are you going?" My sister Elizabeth asks me.

"Uh Benny invited me to go eat at a diner that just opened up."

"Oh so like a date?" Elizabeth says with a smirk on her face.

"No its not a date, we're just hanging out nothing more." I say to Elizabeth while she eats.