Chapter 2♡

The Belle rings. Ugh. I say bye to the guys and go to my class. Also, I have a huge crush on Benny. But I haven't told him because I don't think he would feel the same. He probably only thinks of me as a friend. I've known him since kindergarten. He's pretty tall, had great hair, perfect smile and brown eyes with a bit of green in them. I find a loss for words whenever I stare into his eyes.

*skip forward to the end of the day*

I was putting some books away when I hear someone calling my name. I turn around and see it was Benny. I get butterflies in my stomach.

"Hey should I go over to your house so we can go to the sandlot later?" Benny asks.

"Yeah that sounds good!" I say.

"Alright then." He says.

I then see my mom waiting for me in the car.

"Okay well I have to go see you later." I say while giving Benny a hug.

"Okay, bye Belle." He says.

I jogg over to my mom's car and get inside.

"So did Benny confess his love for you today?" My older sister Elizabeth says from the back seat.

"Shut up!" I say. Elizabeth thinks Benny likes me. But I always tell her that he never would. She still doesn't believe me though. Elizabeth is 17 and she has my dad's looks. She had ocean blue eyes and she was pretty tall for her age. The only thing she has from my mom is here lips and nose, but other then that she looked like my dad.

"How was your day today?" My mom asks.

"Bad, I cant wait for summer vacation." I say.

"We'll it's not that long until school is out. So be patient." My mom says looking at the bright side.

"I'll try." I say.

We finally got home and I eat and decide to take a nap because i had to wake up really early this morning. Hopefully I don't sleep too long because Benny said he's  gonna pick me up. I go upstairs and I lay down on my bed. Falling asleep instantly.

I wake up and hear my name being called by Elizabeth repeatedly.

"Belle wake up! Benny is here!" She says

"Okay okay I'm going" I say

I run downstairs and see Benny sitting down on the couch waiting patiently. Gosh he looked so cute.

"Hey I'm sorry I fell asleep!" I say to Benny while he stands up

"It's okay, don't worry." He says with a smile.

"Ready to go?" He asks.

"Yeah let's go!" I say and we walked out the door.

Me and Benny walk to the sandlot and just talk talk about how our day was and joked around here and there. We made it to the sandlot and saw the gang waiting for us.

"Hey guys. Sorry we're late." I say.

"It's okay." They all said.