Chapter 4♡

Benny

We were all playing baseball as usual, and ham was pitching and I was the catcher. I really hope I don't regret this. Ham had his finger in the air pretending to be the great bambino. Everyone started laughing. I look over to Belle and see her laughing and showing off her perfect smile. She looks gorgeous. She had her hair down and she was wearing light washed high wasted jeans that complemented her curves, and a white crop top with some PF flyers. Kenny pitches the baseball to ham but he didn't hit.

"You call that pitching?" Ham says trying to blame it on Kenny.

"This is my heater I dare you to hit it!" Kenny says and pitches the ball to ham. Ham actually hits the ball, but it lands over in Mr. Mertles back yard!

"Ham you idiot now we can't play no more!" I say and throw my glove at him. Everyone started chasing ham and throwing their gloves at him.

"Damn it ham!" Belle yells. I started to pick up all the gloves on the floor when I hear Squints yell. I look and see smalls climbing Mr Mertles fence. Oh Shit!

"NOOOO!!" We all run over to smalls and get him away from the fence. Does he want to get killed?

"You're gonna get yourself killed!" Squints says.

"Yeah Yeah truly what are you doing?" Yeah Yeah says.

"You guys were all leaving so I thought I would-" smalls starts but gets cut off by Squints

"If you were thinking you wouldn't of thought that!"

"Games over man, we'll get another ball tomorrow. We'll never see it again." I say and start walking away. "Why?" Smalls asks.

"The beast" we all say

" What's that?" Smalls said without any idea of what the beast is.

"Smalls go over to the fence and be quit" Smalls hesitates at first but ends up going to the fence. The beast growls and smalls jumps back terrified.

"What was that thing?" Smalls asks

"Campout!"

We were all walking home and once everyone got to their house it was just me and Belle.

"Should I pick you up at 7:00 so we can go to the tree house together?" I ask. I always want to be with her it's insane.

"Yeah that sounds great, I'll see you later!" Belle says and smiles at me which made my heart skip a beat.

Belle

I say bye to Benny and go inside my house. I can't belive smalls almost got killed by jumping over that fence. Good thing we were there to save him. I say hi to my mom and dad and see they are making dinner. I knew this was my chance to ask then if i could go to the sleepover at the treehouse. My parents trust me being around the guys because I've known them for so long

"Mom, dad the guys are having a campout could I go?"

"Yeah sure sweetie, just don't stay up to late." My mom says.

"Yes have fun honey." My dad says. I go upstairs and decide to read for a little bit because it relaxes me. My mom calls me to go and eat dinner. Once I finished i went upstairs to get all of my things ready. I put on my pajamas which was black silk shorts and a baseball jersey that was kinda worn out so I just use it to sleep. I look at the clock and see it's 6:50. Benny will be here soon so I went downstairs to wait for him.

I heard a knock on the door and I open it and see Benny's gorgeous face. He smiles at me and makes me heart beat faster.

"Hey you ready?" Benny says and looks up at me.

"Yeah let's go. Mom, dad I'm leaving!" I say and we both start walking to Timmy and Tommy's treehouse.

"I'm already so tired if I shut my eyes I'll be dead asleep." I say and Benny laughs.

"Dont sleep on me now I wouldn't want to carry you all the way there!" Benny says sarcastically making my laugh.

"I might do just that." I say and we both laugh. We joke around and talk about life until we get to the tree house.

"There you guys are!" Bertram says. I see ham talking to smalls about how to make a smore. Has he really not tried one before?

"Ham make me one!" I say. And go to set up my sleeping bag. Luckily there was a space next to me and Benny sets up his sleeping bag there.

"Okay everyone be quiet! Are you trying to wake it up? It just went to bed!" Squints says trying to get our attention.

"What just went to bed?" Smalls says and I face palm. And everyone shushes him.

"The beast!" We all say trying to refresh Scott's memory

"Oh yeah!" Smalls says and we once again shush him. Squints says the story of the beast and I could tell smalls didn't believe a thing coming out Squints mouth. I notice Benny looking at me and I start blushing. He turned away once I noticed him staring. He's to cute.

"You guys are just are just making this up to scare me!" Smalls says and takes his sleeping bag off his lap.

"Stick your head out that window and look down." Squints says. Smalls shrugs and goes over to the window. I get closer to Benny and he wraps an arm around my waist.

"Ahh! He's down there!" Smalls says. Well we told him

"What ever goes over that fence, stays there." Ham says. He also looked scared to death. Soon enough everyone fell asleep. Me and Benny were the only ones awake. I kept on hearing the beast growling and it kinda freaked me out a bit. Benny noticed that I was thinking about something because I kept on moving around.

"Dont be scared, im here okay?" He says and holds my hand.

"Thank you Benny. You're great." I say and we both started at each other like if we were communicating with our eyes. My eyes get heavy and I fall asleep and me and bennys hands were still together.

Hey guys! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Also if any of you guys have instagram make sure to comment on Netflix's pictures saying "KEEP THE SANDLOT" or post a picture with the hashtag #keepthesandlot and tag netflix. It would mean a lot! Till next time.
Xoxo