Chapter 7♡

I heard a beeping noise, and I felt something in my mouth. I'm guessing it was a tube to help me breathe. I also felt something wrapped around my head. So they cut open my head? Never thought that would ever happen.

I never thought any of this would happen.

I wasn't awake. I can only hear and feel. Am I in a coma or something? Where's my family? Where's Benny? Does he even know what happened to me? I need Benny to be here with me. I need to hear his voice, even if it's the last time I hear it.
My head was hurting a lot. Scratch that. Everything was hurting a lot. I heard the door open.
"Oh, Belle" I heard my mom's crying voice say.
"Belle, my poor baby." My dad said. I could tell her was also crying.
"Belle oh my gosh." Elizabeth? Oh thank God she's alive. I'm so glad my family is here. I love them to death. I felt somebody grab my hand.
"You're hand is so cold." My mom said. I tried to squeeze it, but I was to weak.
"Belle you don't deserve this. I should of gone through the windshield." Elizabeth said. No. She doesn't deserve to be in this position. She doesn't deserve to be feeling this pain.
"None of you deserved this okay?" My mom said.
"Dont say that. We love you girls so much. It hurts us to see both of you girl like this." My dad said. I heard the door open again.
Please let it be Benny.
"Hello I am doctor Bailey and I operated on Belle. She had some internal bleeding. Before we proceeded we had to close her up and see if she makes it through the night. But I assure you we will do everything we can to keep her alive." Oh god. I can't belive this. This is all way to much. I heard the door open again.
"Hello I'm doctor Shephard and I operated on belle's head. She suffered a massive head trama. I did fix all the bleeding I saw, but she might have permanent damage, even if they fix her body she might not make it. I'm so sorry." The doctor said.(If any of you guys watch greys anatomy you know who Dr Shepherd and who Dr Bailey is lol) But if I remember what happen then I don't think I have permanent damage right? I need to live. I need to stay alive for my family and for Benny. I can't die. Not right now and not like this.
"Oh god." My mom says and I heard her begin to cry. She was still holding my hand, and I tried to squeeze it again but I just couldn't.
"Everything is going to be okay." My dad says.
"Yeah. Belle will make it." My sister says.
"We will check up on her every half an hour. In the meantime, you guys should get some rest. It's been a long day for all of you. But you should know Belle is in good hands." The doctor said.
"Thank you doctors." My mom said. I feel my mom kiss my hand and I feel my dad caressing my hair and Elizabeth was holding my other hand. Then I hear the door close. Well I guess it's just me now.

Benny

I felt a hand shaking me. I guess I must have fallen asleep.
"Benny, Benny wake up." I hear my mom's voice say.
"How long have I been asleep? Is Belle okay? Is she out of surgery?" I say and stand up quickly.
"She is out of surgery but she's not awake. Her family went to go see her and the doctor told them that they are not sure she will wake up. Honey I am so sorry." I just sat there looking at my mom. I was speechless. Trying to process everything that she had just said. Belle has to wake up. She can't die. If she dies, I die. I don't know where to exist in a world where Belle doesnt.
"C-can I see her?" I ask my mom and my voice cracks.
"Yes. But you need to prepare yourself okay? I already called your friends parents and they will be coming soon." My mom says. We stand up and i grab my moms hand and squeezed it tightly. We walk over to belle's room, but before we walk in, I try to prepare myself for what I am about to see. I take a deep breath and look over at my mom. I nod my head and she opens the door. My heart broken into pieces. I see the girl that I love, laying on a hospital bed, unconscious. She had a tube in her mouth and something white wrapped around her head. She was connected to God knows how many things. I stood there and just looked at her. She still looked beautiful.
"Mom can I be here alone with belle?" I say to my mom. She nods her head and walks out of the room and closes the door. I pull up a chair next to Belle and I sit down and grab her cold hand. She had scratches all over her face. But she looked so peaceful.
"B-belle, im so sorry this happened to you. You don't deserve this. I don't understand why this happend. You where fine one minute, and now your here in a hospital bed. My mom called the guys parents and they will be here soon to see you okay? Um, the doctors said you might not wake up. But Belle listen to me. You have to wake up. You can't die. I can't live without you. I've liked you ever since kindergarten. I remember the first time I saw you. We were little but I still remember seeing your beautiful face enter the classroom. You had these cute pig tails and you had this cute pink dress on and you were so shy. I went up to you and asked you if you wanted to be friends and you said yes and we were best friends ever since. I got to know you, the real you. And I fell in love with you. I love the way you smile. I love the way you laugh. I love the way you put others before you. I love your kindness. I love how you can make a bad day good again. I love how you are so beautiful inside and out. I love you Belle Ramirez. You can't die. Please live, for me. Please" I put my head down and started crying my eyes out. The monitor Belle was connected to started beeping like crazy. My head shot up and I see all these doctors run inside the room. And they bring this cart inside.
"What happened?!" I yell shocked.
"She coating! I'm sorry but you have to get out!" The doctor said I walk out the room and I see the doctor getting these silver paddles and rubbing them together and started doing cpr.
"Clear!" The doctor said and shocked belle. The monitor started slowing down again and starting beeping normally. I guess she's okay now right?
"Benny what happened?" I turn around and see my mom walking towards me.
"I don't know t-the monitor starting beeping and all these doctors came in and s-shocked her mom." I say while crying. My mom hugs me tightly.
"Benny you have to stay strong right now okay? Stay strong for Belle. That's what she would want you to do" My mom says. I nod my head and I start feeling a little light headed. Before I knew it I collapsed on the floor.

I hope Benny is okay!
I hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter and let me know what you think! I'm trying to update as much as possible before school starts so till next time.
xoxo