₦ł₦EŦEE₦

•|• Mad House •|•

My freakness is on the loose. And running, all over you. Please take me to places, that nobody, nobody knows. You got me hooked up on the feeling.
You got me hanging from the ceiling. Got me up so high I'm barely breathing.
So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me, don't let me go.
Gangsta | Kehlani

•|•

EVERYTHING WAS running smoothly in Underland of Gotham. It was as if Nala had never been kidnaped. All thanks Enzo. He made sure his that everything was perfect and kept everyone who worked under his sister in line. As of now Cheshire was calling everyone who'd been worried sick from the cats sudden disappearance. She has called Lincoln but it went to voicemail, so she left him along message about how much of an ass his patriotic friend is and that she missed him and couldn't wait to see him.

"Croc, I promise. I'm okay." Nala says into the phone.

"I'm gonna tear that Flag a new one! No one mess with my cat and gets away with it!" The reptile growled.

"If he knows better he should've pack his bags and left Gotham already."

"I still don't want to take chances on him trying that stunt again. Or anyone else. I should be back in a day or so." He informed her.

Killer Croc had been out of Gotham for awhile due to Batman pestering him once again and driving him out. He had went down to Louisiana again, this time to a secret hide out Nala had placed down there for him. But now the crocodile was more than ready to come back once he heard the crap Rick Flag tried to do with his cat. She wasn't at all opposed to him returning back to the city. It's been awhile since she got to hang out with her bro.

"I'll be waiting. See ya later, bro."

The call ended between them and she placed her phone down in front of her, just as there was a quick knock on her office door before it opened. Enzo walked right in approaching his sister and taking a seat on top of her desk.

"Who were you just talking to? Was that the big guy?" He asked.

"Yeah. He's on his way back to Gotham. I need to send some men out around the clock, keep an eye out for Bats just incase he tries to cause him any problems." Nala leaned back in her chair.

"Ooh! I could do it! I wanted to have a chat with the crocodile anyway."

"Alright. I'm leaving you to it. Just don't get on his nerves."