ŦE₦

•|• Like Old Times •|•

There's always gonna be that one person in your life that you can't walk away from even if you know you have to.
-Unknown

•|•

NALA WALKED into the dark and smokey room full of illegal gambling. Johnny and the Joker had yet to get there, but they'd pop in soon enough. Her eyes went searching for the one person they were after tonight. Even with her ability to see in the dark she couldn't find him. But she knew that he was here. Her intel was never wrong.

"Your Majesty. What can we do for you?" A big blurry dark skinned man asked coming before her.

"Boss home?" Nala asked him and he nods, "Tell him that Cheshire and Mister J want to speak to this man in private."

She pulls out her phone and shows him the picture of Griggs that she'd gotten from her sources. He takes one glance and nods his head. He left and Nala busies herself with pickpocketing those that were closet to her. Though she didn't need to, but old habits die hard. Right as she was moving onto her next subject there was a tap on her shoulder. It was the same man from before.

"This way, ma'am."

He brought her through the crowd of people. She looked back in time to see Johnny just coming in through the door and he catches her eye and nods. The man brings her upstairs down and down a dark hall where there was a bright room at the end. The sound of something being chopped. The kitchen maybe.

"Dude, this is real. I had to stop these guys from burning down your house with your kids in it." She heard the boss of this establishment say. Another loud chop. Nala pouted at his words. But that sounds like so much fun.

"But you're lucky." He adds after a second.

"Maybe. Why do you think so?" Another voice said that she didn't know. The man they were looking for.

Right as he finished Nala casually strolled in like she owned this place with a grin. Her eyes glanced over at Griggs, whose outfit made her roll her eyes in distaste. She the looked at the other gentlemen around her past the dirty tiled walls.

"Sup boys." She hopped onto the table Griggs sat at, swinging her legs. He sent her a smile which she assumed was suppose to be seductive. Nala raised an eyebrow.

"Hey honey, how's it going?"

"Aye! Watch your mouth." He was quickly told with a slap upside the head.