₣ØUƦ

•|• Off With Your Head •|•

I can smell your fear. The only reason that I'm here. Is to wreak havoc.
-Wreak Havoc | Skylar Grey

•|•

ARKAHM ASYLUM was in full out havoc mode. Joker with his crew and the other paitents didn't even wait. Gun fire and screams echoed off the halls some from each side. A small group of doctors and nurse were able to escape to the garage, making a dart towards the only exit there to the outside to go and get help. A loud BANG rang through the air and they all came to a halt. Eyes darting left in right. Their heads turned at the sound of boots hitting the ground. Nala walked towards them all dressed up in the gear Joker had given her, curls pinned to the left side, tauntingly swaying her shotgun in hand.

"Hello." Nala says with a tilt of her head. They all froze and some looked ready to cry. She could smell their fear as she finally stopped in front of them and clocked the weapon. The nozzle still smoking.

"What's up?" Her familiar grin creeped onto her face

"Nala let us go." One of the male doctors said.

"My names is Cheshire. And why would I do that? You'll miss all the fun! You're all gonna come with me. Boys would you please."

8 patients with strange mask and guns came out from behind the crates and shoved the small group towards the stairs with Nala leading them. They made it up to the roof where she had them all stand on the ledge facing her. 8 guns were trained on them. She put hers strapped on her back.

"So you're his pet now?" The same doctor asked in disgust. He was referring to the Joker. Of course they knew the clown was behind all this.

"No no. Me and J are partners in crime. Literally. We're friends."

"Friends?"

"Besties! And Wale said I was antisocial. Speaking of the Doc, where is he hiding?"

None of them said anything. She narrowed her eyes at all of them as she walked down the line. One of the nurses she passed broke down crying.

"SHUT UP!" Nala yelled.

She fell silent but sniffled here and there. Turning back she face went back to her spot in front of all of them and smiled.

"Before you all take the leap I'd thank you all for this moment. This shall be a success! You will see my wonder, as a parting gift from me. Also just to say I told you so!"

"It's isn't real! Get your head out of that cloud of yours!" The doctor said.

Nala lips went into a thin line as a growl erupted in her throat. Glaring at him menacingly she clicked her tongue.

"You know what, never mind. You don't deserve its awesomeness. None of you! You can all be served in court instead! Bringing out the executioner!"

She grabbed her shotgun from over her shoulder and clocked it as she took her stance and grinned.

"As a dear friend of mine once said, 'Off with your head!'"

Her gun went off first and the others followed suit.

•|•

"Where do you think you're going Wale?"

The old doctor stopped in his tracks. Nala was making her way back to the garage when she saw him trying to steal their getaway van. She already had her gun up and ready pointing at him. Walking up she put the nozzle to his back and made him walk back towards the open door that led inside the asylum.

"Keep moving." She said when he decide to stop and turn to face her

"Please don't do this. How about you put that down." Wale said.

CLICK.

"How about I blow your head off. You're blood will make such a lovely shade on the wall." Joker growls. He came out the door in his Arkham sweats and purple coat, gun pointed to the back of Wale's head.

"I agree." Nala hummed.

"Nala...I was friends with your father." Wale said

"And?"

As he began to ramble off the reason he should be spared Joker and Nala looked at each other with matching bored expressions. All that chatter wasn't gonna save him.

"Well since you're friends with dear old pop this is what I'll do for you," she gave him a sincere look as she lowered her gun. "I'll cop off your head and claw out ya eyes, take your brain out and stuff the inside with fun, finally freeing that cog head of yours. A great gift to send to your wifey!"

The doctor visibly paled. Joker walked around and swung an arm around her shoulders with a chuckle.

"I love this girl!"

Nala rubbed her head lovingly against his neck purring which caused the Joker to chuckle even more.

"I think she loves me too. Don't you?" Joker looked at Wale.

"On three." Nala clocked her gun once more.

"One--"

"--Three!"

She pulled the trigger and his body hit the ground with a giant hole in his chest. The masked panda and the rest of Jokers crew came from the door and walking over to start up the van.

"Let's go." Joker said.

"But J, I was serious." Nala pouts.

He turned to her with an unreadable expression and caressed her cheek with the barrel of his gun. He rolled his head back, the vine in his neck prominent before walking to the van.

"Bring him with us boys, Che wants to make art!" Joker says hopping into the van.

The two in the suits with the round mouth heads came over and picked Wales corpse and placed I'm in the van after plastic was placed on the floor. Nala hopped in right next to Joker and the doors closed. She looked at him and noticed that he seemed to be in a daze. Leaning over she placed her head on his shoulder.

"It'll be a master piece." Nala whispered, missing the smile that spread across his face.