Chapter 25: Fire 火

It's good to see the dying body of this doctor in front of me. His blood oozes out from his eyes where a pair of chopsticks was punctured. I believe those sticks were penetrated deep up to his brain. He was still jerking, maybe an involuntary stimulus before he die just like when you butcher a chicken. It's a sweet revenge actually. Finally I got to see that pervert dead. It's similar to that thrilling feeling I felt when I saw Yui and Moa dying. Is this what they called blood lust?

Wait, why am I having this kind of feeling? Why am I enjoying watching this grotesque scene? Someone is dying in front of me. Am I being like SU-METAL? Is it true that I am SU-METAL herself? I hold my chin up to see the assailant of the doctor. It is Moa, the vengeful ghost of my kouhai. Her eyes are full of rage, despair, and hatred. I can't blame her. She is living and enjoying her life to the fullest and I took it away from her. I can't blame SU-METAL any longer. I am close into believing that she is indeed me, just my alter ego. Maybe SU-METAL is my inner desire to kill people, my desire to destroy everything that doesn't conform to my ideals. Yes, I admit that I am indeed selfish and idealistic and this idealism that I have put me into this kind of trouble. In reality, I am the demon. I am SU-METAL. I need to accept that.

"Why did you kill me Su? Why?" Tears flow out from Moa's eyes. No, they are not tears. They are blood. It is red.

"Because you won't love me back." Straightforwardly, I say.

"You don't know how much we love you Su. We even surrendered our ambitions just to be with you in BABYMETAL." Says Yui

"Ambitions?"

"You don't know since you don't pay attention. Yui wanted to become a dance choreographer or a nurse while I wanted to be an independent Idol performer just like Ayami-chan. We choose to set those aside not just because Koba-san asked us to stay in the group but also we wanted to be at your side, to continue supporting you. It's because we love you Su-san. We really believe in you and your potentials and passion to be great but you don't believe in us. You don't trust us."

Moa's words struck me. Yes, I am really egocentric. I only think about myself. Maybe this is my coping mechanism to my fearfulness. I became prideful because I don't want people to know that I am fearful. The fault that I have done was that I choose the wrong attitude in hiding my fear. I choose pride over love. I choose to be insensitive rather than being accommodating. I choose the wrong path and I regret it that much.

"Go...go...gomene... I really don't mean that."

"Do you think it's enough to say sorry for what you have done!? Can your sorry bring us back to life!?" Yui angrily exclaims.

"No, bu..but.. I just wanted you to know how regretful I am."

"That won't quell our anger Su-san. The only thing that can calm us down is to send you to hell with us!" And Moa angrily assaults me with her chopsticks.

Out of shock, I shout with all my might as she approaches me. Then, my vocal chords explode. I see my own blood splatter out from my neck which stunned the two ghosts. What is this? Is this part of my hallucinations due to my schizophrenia? I see a tall demon came out of my neck. It has dragon like wings and long hair. This monster seems familiar.

"Rest in peace, vengeful ghosts. Your place is at hell and not here."

The demon blows from its mouth torrents of fire which incinerates the two ghosts and the whole place.