Chapter 17: Run 走る

"Oh what a beauty! I always admire how you look weather your awake or sleeping, too bad your schizophrenic, Su-chan."

What voice is that? I know it's familiar. Su-chan? I've never heard someone call me that since I've got admitted here in this asylum. It's deep, full, and very masculine, something that gives me chills but at the same time comfort. I've only got this kind of feeling when I listen to SU-METAL's voice, but this is a male's voice.

"I hope you are having a good dream while I take pleasure in your curves and softness. Ahh! Lucky me!"

What is he talking about? Taking pleasure in my what? This guy seems to be doing something creepy. I don't know but there's something about his voice and words that gives me the exact feeling I have when I made a truce with SU-METAL. I don't want to trust that man but for some reason the attitude of his voice tamed my soul. Is he another demon I need to face? Is that the ogre who beheaded me in that nightmare? Wait? Did he grope my...

I opened my eyes and saw a man in eyeglasses on top of me, touching my chest. He looked at me with a shock in the face not expecting that I would gain my consciousness. I am fully aware as to what's going to happen so I kick him and jump out of my bed.

"What the heck! I thought that the nurse gave the right dosage of tranquilizer to you?"

"SHUT UP DOCTOR MORIMOTO!! I've trusted you but you're doing this to me? How many times did you..."

"A lot of times Su-chan, a lot of times." He replies with a sinister grin. "Actually I'm the one who took your virginity. Ahh! And I'm so proud of that! I can't still even comprehend that I broke the chastity of my most beloved idol. So pink, so soft, so sweet..."

"SHUT UP, FILTHY PIG!! I WILL..."

"Will what? What are you going to do about this Su-chan? You are going to escape? Tell the people that I made you as my personal sex slave? Do you think they would believe you? You are already isolated from the society. People think you are crazy. You killed two people and ruined your career. Well you are not just crazy; you are a criminal, an outcast."

He's right but should I just let myself perish in such situation? Of course not! Should I make another mistake by letting things happen and not confronting it? Of course not! Off all this time, I have been dreaming to become that courageous girl, that girl who can make her dreams come true by doing and not just by dreaming. I learned my lesson and this is my application.

He draws himself nearer to me, maybe to tie me up again, but I kick his balls. The pervert crouches out of pain. This is my chance! I run out of the door and escape from that cell.