Chapter 6: Lust 欲望

"Thank you senpai! You are a great help!" Moa said to me through phone. Or should I say she said to SU-METAL.

Since that time I let my alter-ego talk to Moa through phone, Moa became sweet to us. She calls us, or rather me, senpai. It's her way of endearment. My other personality used to give her sisterly advices and gifts, like that Sirotan stuff toy that Moa likes. I even have this assumption that SU-METAL is my masculine archetype, what do they call that? Animus!

"By the way, are you free this week end? I am totally free at that day. We could have a group date with Yui and some Sakura Gakuin members. You can invite Ayami senpai and the other graduates if you want." Moa invited.

"Sure! That would be great! A reunion date is a good way for us to bond together."

"I love that! I hope we could always do this every week ends."

"Sadly, our schedules won't allow us especially now that BABYMETAL and Sakura Gakuin's fan base is getting bigger."

Well this really pisses me. I want to be an idol, a singer, an entertainer, minus the hectic schedules and strict management. I know they are there to discipline us and to organize us to be pleasing for the fans but heck! I can organize myself.

We met up at our usual hanging out place at Shibuya and to my surprise, I only found Moa.

"Where are the others, Moa?"

"Sadly they can't come. Most of them are either having their own family day or are busy doing school home works."

"I see, well I guess it's just us."

"Us? Didn't you contact the other graduates?"

"They are busy on their work."

"I see."

So the day goes on with just the two of us. Well we enjoyed the day. Sure we do and I guess my other persona enjoyed it too; being alone with Moa is like a date. She is so sweet and touchy. If only I was a boy, maybe we are a perfect couple.

Then, it rained hard and we are so soaked up. Both of us forgot to bring our umbrellas so we are forced to go to a lodging house to dry ourselves up.

"Geez! This is a very unlucky day, senpai."

"Well at least we enjoyed it. Didn't you enjoy it?"

"Of course I do! Don't get me wrong senpai but I believe the more the merrier."

"To be honest, I like it just this way, just you and me."

"Uhmmm... why?"

There was an awkward silence. I don't know how to answer her. I even don't know why those words sprout out in my mouth. It's better when we were just alone together? I am even baffled about myself. Why should I say that? Am I in love with her? Or this is just the SU-METAL part of me.

"By the way senpai. Thank you."

"For what?"

"For being there with me. Giving me advices. Taking care of me. Everything."

"That's nothing. I'm just doing my part as your senpai, your oneesan."

"Yah, because I don't have any siblings. You, Yui-chan and the other Sakura Gakuin members are like my sisters."

"Yui-chan ehh? You are really close to her."

"Yah. She is like my twin sister, more than a best friend. That's why I love her so much. Fufufufu."

"I wish I was her."

"Huh, are you jealous senpai?"

"No, not really."

"Reeaaaaaaallllyyyy? It's written all over your face! You are jelly! Fufufufu."

"No Moa, stop teasing me!"

"Do you want to know what Yui and I do at our hotel rooms during concert tours when we're alone?"

"Huh?"

Moa pushed me at the bed and I was forced to lie down. She jumped over me and pinned me making me unable to move my hands.

"Moa needs more love and I think I want more love from senpai." Did she just give me an impish smirk?

She starts tasting my jaw with her smooth lips then slowly dragging it to my mouth. Involuntarily, my tongue started savoring hers. We exchanged passionate kisses which I find weirdly delightful. This is better than bitter chocolate. She massaged my heart as I also massaged hers and we both exchanged warm and wild hugs as we wrestle on the soft beddings.

"And now, for the main event." Moa seductively said.

She rested her face on my pelvis and started to tickle my softness with her taste buds. She ate me and I felt like I was in heaven. I never thought she's like this, my kouhai, the innocent angel, can be this wild when on dark places like this.

"I can't take this anymore..."

"Don't worry senpai, I'll clean up all the juices."

And then there it goes.

Wait, what's wrong with me? Why am I having these thoughts? These dreams? I woke up in the middle of the night, at my room, half naked, with my hands at my groin. So wet and so disgusting. I looked beside me and there was my phone. I checked and to my surprise, I saw pictures of Moa.

Is this SU-METAL'S fault? Is she masturbating over Moa's pictures? Is she lusting over my kouhai?