Chapter 1: White 白

Alone in the corner, in my straight jacket, I could hear the wailing silence of this white room. Nothing is in here, just me, and my bed. I am tied up. I am imprisoned for the monstrosity I haven't done. Sure it was me but it isn't me. I can't do such horrid thing to my friends, my little sisters. It is this kaiju's fault. If only I haven't feed her, if only I haven't been deceived by her voice, I could enjoy my liberty singing to my heart's content.

From the start we were friends. She taught me a lot of things I haven't learned before. She let me experience the things I wish I could experience before. It was a dream-come-true. But later then I realized that the dream was a nightmare. And now I am living in a nightmare.

"How I wish I didn't indulge in you."

"And how I wish I didn't indulge in your dreams."

"You know I like singing right? And you took advantage with it. I can carry myself, I know I can. I can sing the way you do."

"But you can't perform the way I do. You are careless and people don't like careless people. They will only laugh at you then forget you. You can't make it any better without me."

"You're wrong! I can! I believe in myself!"

"That's not what I heard when you called on to me before. Admit to it that you are a weak person. It's your fault why they died. It's your fault why you are tied up now. There's nothing to blame Suzuka but you alone because in reality, it's you who killed them. Hahahahahaha."

Her voice echoed in the room. It's just a usual melody here in the asylum, everyone got used to it. But for me, even though I used to hear that laugh, whether from the inside of my head or through my eardrums, it still gives me chills. I can't accept the fact that I am enslaved by her wicked chirpy laugh, the laugh that represents doom in me.

"Don't you realize how hellish this room is? It's similar from the place where I came from. All white, a place full of mourning and death. That's what we used to chant after our performance right? Fufufufu"

"Yah, white. The color of death and I am dead inside. Thank you SU-METAL, thank you."