Chapter 5: Infatuation 夢中

"I thought you only exist when I sing on stage during our BABYMETAL performances."

"Yes, but I am also watching you while you are not performing. I am your guardian angel, remember?"

"How I wish you are my onee-san instead of Himetan."

"I can be if you like. Remember, I am still you. I understand you more than anyone else. I will comfort you and will always be with you on thin or thick."

She's sweet. She's a big sister to me, a best friend. She never failed to give me advices when I'm confused. I just look at the mirror in a dark room and she's there. She talks like she's a different person yet I still hold the fact that she's still me. She's not an imaginary friend. She is part of me who wants to be mature, to break out of the shell. I am just befriending myself and I am not crazy. Sure, I never told anyone that I'm having a friendly and thoughtful conversation with my alter ego during midnight. I don't want them to suspect me for being a loon. I know myself well. 

I used to lock my room when I talk to her. But what if somebody would eavesdrop on me and discover my secret? What if he or she would suspect me for being crazy? What if it would create hearsay that the lead singer of BABYMETAL is a lunatic? Things worry me so much. I don't know.

"Don't worry Su-chan, everything will be alright."

"You always keep on telling me those words SU-METAL. It's getting old already, but for some reason, it always cheers me up. Thank you for always being there for me."

"I am just being your onee-san, your best friend." She smiled at me. Her smile is hypnotizing and so charming, very different from that nightmare that I have. Sure I know that's just a nightmare. It's not true. The real SU-METAL is here, caring, loving, and beautiful.

"How can I repay you from your kindness?"

Her facial expression changed, from an innocent smile to a sinister grin, or is it just me.

"Are you sure about that? You want to do something for me?"

"S..ss..sure!" I tried not to look frightened by the change of the way she smiled.

"Can you call Moa-chan please? On the phone, I really love hearing her voice." Her face became innocent again and she's blushing.

"Sure, it's fine with me." I grabbed my cell phone and dialed Moa's number. So she is infatuated with Moa.