Chapter Twenty Five~ Valentine's day?

Start from the beginning

"Yeah sure"

"And come over, I'm bored. We can get high together my valentine's"

"Be there in a minute, see you"

"See ya"

=15 minutes Later=🕑 Nya's POV😎

"Happy Valentine's day Lust buddy" I chuckle, over the phone.

"Same to you baby"

"What you doing today?"

"I might go drinking. I hate this fucking holiday" she laughs.

"Awww. But I got you a teddy bear" I pout.

"Aww Baby" she whines.

"I'm a give it to you when I see you okay"

"Kk. I have a gift for you too then but I'll see you later baby"

"Aight. See you" I hang up, going back in my living room to check on Brandi.

She was smoking my bong of course, taking up all the good shit. But it wasn't the bong I was looking at so closely.

"Brandi, ya ass getting bigger babe" I say, seeing her turn to me.

"I don't know why. Its just eating on its own--" she laughs.

"You high right now? Because now you just saying dumb shit"

"Getting there" she turns around, blowing up the smoke.

"And give me my bong hoe" I walk up to her, taking it from her hands

I take a seat on my couch, adjusting the bong up to my lips and lighting the side before exhaling.
Mm mm mm😎🌿🍃🚬

"And who you got sending you these sexy pictures hoe bag" she laughs, going through my phone.

"Who?"

"Lust buddy with the wet emoji. Ouuu" she laughs, still scrolling.

"Stop looking through our pictures Brandi!" I get up.

"Why? Yall some freaks huh?" she puts my phone in her other hand, while holding me back with the other.

"Brandiiiii" I whine.

"Oh my god you nasty!" she laughs.

"Brandi. Give me back my phone or I'm fucking up your bun" I grab hold of it in my hands.

"Aight chill" she gives it back.

"Ugh" I scoff, going back over to sit on the couch.

I open Kenya's picture message and....um...woah.

LustBuddy💦: happy Valentine's day baby😘💝

Me: 😘😍💗 miss u too

Looking up from my phone, I look at Brandi on hers instead. "Lo Lo?"

"Hmm?"

"Go get your gifts, I got you. It's on the dinning room table"

"You got me something?" she gets up, going in the dinning room.

I put up my phone and continue smoking, seeing her come in once again with her gifts.

I got her some chocolates and a teddy bear too, same thing goes for Symone but with a bouquet of roses🌷💐 added. I just hope the girl like flowers.

"You got me ah teddy wear?" she comes in, talking like she's fried.

Her eyes were already pink and barely able to open an any wider. Oh Brandi...

"Yeah yo. Your welcome" I smile.

"Your so sweet. Sweet. Sweet sweet sweet. Sweeeeter sweet. Sweet sweet sweet--" she rushes over to bear hug me on the couch, saying this nonsense again.

"Yeah okay Brandi okay" I stop her.

"You know I'm not even that high right *she laughs* but thank you. Happy Valentine's day" she pulls my face, kissing my cheek softly. ...I knew it! I knew her lips were soft😫

I blush rosey red when she pulls back and looks at me. "We should be getting ready to go to the game. I'll be upstairs to change" she gets up and walks away to my steps.

But I was in shocked. Brandi just gave me the best kiss on my cheek, damn why couldn't it be on the lips. But hey, I have a feeling this is just the beginning of something.😍😏😌

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~to
Hey readers💝💗😍 it's my birthday today 💪😍😘😜🎈🎈🎈. So I'm in a good mood and I hope everyone have a blessed day.💜

Nya in the Media💘😁