Chapter 43 Keeping It Casual

Start from the beginning

"Let me take a picture of you, right now." He asked, sitting us up and I brushed my hair to the side, feeling the knots and wincing, "You look gorgeous."

I tried to fix my hair, pulling it to the side as best I could. Smiling into the camera I couldn't help but let my smile grow big as Seth made faces at me. Looking down at it he was quiet for a few moments and I cocked my head to the side, watching him. Setting the phone down he grabbed me again, settling into the same position we were in before.

"But you can't be blind to beauty can you?" he asked, brushing a hand over my hair, leaning on one arm over top of me, "I mean, do you think...am I..."

He trailed off groaning and it took me a second to realize what he was trying to ask me. Even though he was a guy and despite all his toughness in the ring, he was still nervous about asking me if I thought he was attractive.

"Seth, I was drawn to you because of who you are and what you stand for," I told him, seeing the frown on his face, "And it certainly doesn't hurt that you might be the most gorgeous guy I've ever been around and I was around nothing but guys during training."

"Sorry." He grinned sheepishly, "You're so beautiful that it's a little intimidating being around you. I don't know how girls can be friends with you and not be jealous."

"Because I don't think in terms like that," I reminded him, letting my hand fall to his face, "I deal in terms of personality and if I'm honest, you're too good for me."

"Why would you say that?" he questioned, looking genuinely shocked.

"That's something we should save for a later conversation." I frowned slightly, not wanting to get into it, "It's a little intimate and right now I have a better idea on what to use our lips for."

I was sure he was going to argue but instead a sly look crossed his face before leaning down, capturing my lips with his. I found when I kissed him there was a always a warm feeling flowing through me, starting from my limbs and spreading throughout my body. Seth's teeth grabbed my bottom lip, tugging on it gently, sending chills through my whole body.

"We should stop before they get back." I murmured between kisses, hearing him groan, "They've been gone for hours and I have a feeling they're going to be hammered."

"They always are when they go out together, less now that you're here." He chuckled against my throat, trailing up to my ear, "We should get them to go out more."

"We're supposed to be taking this casually Seth." I reminded him, pushing up to my elbows, "I don't think this is slow."

"You're right I'm sorry." He sighed, leaning up, "I just hid it for so long and now I have to hide it even more."

"I know but can you imagine Roman and Dean?" I raised an eyebrow, for some reason thinking about the blue of Dean's eyes.

"What does Dean have to do with it?" he asked, sounding confused.

"You both promised Roman," I pointed out, seeing him shrug, "Plus he reacted pretty intensely when he found out about New Year's."

He looked deep in a thought for a moment and I let my arms drop, leaving them resting against his arms. He frowned as he found my eyes, brushing my hair from my face.

"Do you think he has feelings for you?" he murmured, making my eyes widen.

"No way." I shook my head immediately, "He's only interested in a girl for the moment. While I'm not quite ready to settle down I don't want to be a notch on the Moxley belt. He knows that and we're just better partners."