Bonus Chapter!!! Yay!!!~New world

A/N:

Okay, somebody (Lilliane, I am talking about you) PMed me and said she wanted to know what the story of Nae's parent's are... ^-^

Actually, I wanted to make one but in a different book. Ya know?

So this is a part of their story when the triplets were just a couple months old.

Tell me what you think! ^-^

~¤~¤~

3rd person's POV

"A world where monsters and humans coexist? That is your dream?" Aro Arcana asked his wife as they cradled their children in their arms.

Ariana nodded. "It may seem impossible but I plan on achieving this goal...After all, it's the least I can do for our children" She said as her daughter, Naereshcka played with her hair.

"For our children?" Aro was doubtful of what his wife was planning to accomplish. It was impossible to him since all humans thought of them as...beasts instead of intelligent creatures.

The sunlight shone on Ariana's hair making it shine, almost as if they were strands of golden-silver. "A life where our children will not live behind lies and secrets."

"I also want my children to live a life outside the clutches of this world but Ari, it is impossible." Aro continued and Ariana nodded and stared into his purple eyes which held so much love unlike before. When they were children his eyes were hallow and empty with no light nor shine in them.

"Even so, no matter how long it will take. I will go through anything to live in a reborned world where our family won't live in sadness anymore." The baby, Ned yawned while her siblings fooled around.

"Interesting, and when such a world exists. I'll be there, beside you with our children." Aro brushed his lips gently on Ariana's head and rested their foreheads together. Muttering a promise, the gentle promise turned out to be...

Such a sweet lie.

"No matter what happens, I'll always be here for you."

Ariana's POV (Present)

I opened my eyes slowly as I recalled that day and...that promise...

Aro...I hate you so much...

For leaving me here all alone...when we were just getting to the good part of our lives...

The glass in my hand cracked, signaling the fact that I should cool down and concentrate on my powers.

I wasn't always an Immortalia...

I was a Siren and my children most probably inherited my gift though it remains stale for I haven't let it be known yet, especially Nae...her powers are my only link to...him.

~¤~¤~

A/N:

So how was it?

Sorry Jema but there's no Cass and Nae action yet! *Holds up peace sign*

Okay, I lied. I was able to update two times today. I am on a roll! >.<

Peace out, readers!

~Sky♥