incident

Sana's POV

" Dahyun !! I'm so glad that you're awake !! " She dropped her chopsticks and asked me .

" Who are you , may I ask ? "

I turned my head towards the nurse in disbelief .

" According to the doctor's list on this patient , she had major injuries on the left side of her brain which contains most of her memory . "

" So she can't remember me ? "

The nurse nodded her head and walked away .

Ughh , why must this happen to Dahyun too ?!

I grabbed her hand and sat down beside her .

" Please remember me . " I said , desperately .

" Hey , even if I don't remember you , I feel bad for whatever you've been through . That's kinda attractive to me though . You've stayed strong . "

" Really ? Don't you think why I'm here?"

" Because you're my bestfriend ? "

" uhm... I was your p-past lover..I was involved in the accident too.."

" Ouh , okay then , I'm Dahyun , let's start our relationship again , but let's be friends first . "

" Sana , and thanks . "

" For ? "

" Accepting a girl in a cat pajama who was crying in the park after running away from home ."

" It's fine , plus , I really need a company here . I feel so lonely . "

I just smiled back at her and my thoughts went back to Tzuyu .

" Why were you crying though ? "

" Long story . "

" It's okay , I don't mind . Besides , I want to hear a story while i'm eating my dinner here hehe . "

I let out a small chuckle and started telling her everything.

----------------------------------------------

" Wahh , Daebak .. I can't believe I got you a ring with our names engraved on it though . " She said , as she took the last bite from her dinner .

I was about to ask if I could stay for the night when the door was opened . It was the doctor .

" Hey , Dahyun-ssi , I've checked your conditions and so far so good . If it's still normal by tomorrow , you might be able to go home tomorrow evening . "

" Ah , okay , thank you . "

The doctor bowed and left the room .

" Can I stay for the night  ? "

" Not to be rude but , why ? Don't you have to be home ? "