Past

Tzuyu's POV

I turned my head towards the voice and to my surprise it was the man who tried kill Sana at the hospital .

" Who the fuck do you think you are , asshole ?!"

He let out a chuckle

" Me ? I'm Amber . THE Amber Liu you met , years ago . "

I grimaced in pain when I tried to re-call this person .

" Back in elementary school , I've seen you with Sana . I've always tried to get your attention but you will always escape lunch time and went home right after school ended . "

" Here we go again , her story . "

" Shut up , Krystal . "

The girl just rolled her eyes and the story continued .

" I thought you won't notice me that way so I studied hard , to get the top in class . So that when I get to go on stage , you will see me and be interested . But you didn't bother to care . You were always on your phone , waiting for her to call you . "

" I hate you so much Tzuyu . " Krystal said .

" Shut up Krys. "

" Sana , do you remember Dahyun ? " She turned her head towards Sana .

Sana looked so scared but nevertheless, she still nodded her head .

" Good . Dahyun and Chaeyoung was the distraction for you two . Now that I realise that Sana had a greater effect on you , I wanted to kill her . That's why she's here . "

" NO ! TAKE ME . DO NOT DO ANYTHING TO HER . I SWEAR TO GOD YOU CAN HAVE ME . JUST NOT SANA . "

Sana's POV

" Good . Dahyun and Chaeyoung was the distraction for you two . Now that I realised that Sana had a greater effect on you , I wanted to kill her . That's why she's here . "

What the fuck . I don't want to die .

" NO ! TAKE ME . DO NOT DO ANYTHING TO HER . I SWEAR TO GOD YOU CAN HAVE ME . JUST NOT SANA . "

WHAT THE HELL DOES SHE THINK SHES DOING .

Amber turned her head to face me and I quickly shook my head aggressively.

" No . Kill me . I would rather die than seeing you two together . "

" Well if yo-"

" NO ! JUST TAKE ME , OKAY ? "

" WHAT IS THE POINT TZUYU ?! I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN SEEING YOU TWO . EVEN IF I WAS STILL ALIVE , I WOULD BE DEAD INSIDE . WHY ?! BECAUSE YOU WON'T BE WITH ME ANYWAYS . LOOK , I KNOW I'M A COWARD FOR RUNNING AWAY FROM ALL THE PROBLEMS AND ALSO FOR NOT CONFESSING TO YOU , OKAY ? "

" Ew , why are you guys being so cringey ? " Krystal , I assumed , spoke up .

" Please , I know you like Amber . If not , what else would be the reason for you to hate me ? Either you like Amber and you're jealous or I'm just prettier than you . " Tzuyu said .

Daaaaamn , she still has those dissing skills .

" Both . You're prettier than her and we all know she likes me . "

" Well , I don't . " We both said in unison .

" HOLD UP !! " We suddenly heard the door slammed open . We turned our gaze towards the door and saw police officers holding up their guns .

Everyone in the room froze and the police officers forced Amber to release us . She was very mad about the case and the rest of her workers got arrested with her .

My parents rushed in and hugged me as if they never did before . Not long after , I saw my brother . He was in tears while walking towards me . He gave a hug and said , " You don't want to know how worried we were . "

I just nodded and we all got into the car and throughout the whole journey back to home  ,  Tzuyu and I did not speak anything to each other . I wonder how tonight is going to be like .

As we reached home , Tzuyu rushed to take a shower and did not utter a single word to me . We had a quiet dinner after each of us took a shower and went to bed straight away . As Tzuyu was walking towards my room , I went over to the couch and laid my whole body ontop of it and

" I love you . "

" Love who ?"

" YO WHAT THE HECK YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME . "

Baekhyun appeared out of nowhere .

" Seriously though . Love who ? "

" The couch ." I bluntly replied .

Baekhyun just gave me that judgmental face and asked , " why did you let Tzuyu stay in your room while you stay on the couch ?"

" Because I love her and I want her to have a warm and cozy sleep . "

WTS ??

I covered my mouth as soon as I realised what I said .

A/N : SHOOKHYUN / BAEKSHOOK / SHOOKNA

" Ouh , I get it . "

Baekhyun smirked and turned around , walking away .

" Aishhh ,"

I suddenly fell asleep but the last thing I heard was , " I love you too..."