dont leave

Sana's POV

What does she mean by that ?!

She let go of my face and went to her bathroom . I quickly took out my new phone and texted my mom .

"Mom , I burned down the kitchen on accident and right now , Hyun and I are safely at Tzuyu's house . Again . " I dropped my phone on my lap and sighed .

" Ouh ? You're awake ?"

" Tsk . Baekhyun , you've been sitting here since she went to the toilet and you didn't notice me ?"

" Nope ~" He said , while playing his phone .

He has this creepy bestfriend who is so tall , taller than Tzuyu I guess . His name is Chanyeol if I'm not wrong . I quickly stood up and walked past him . I took a quick look at his phone and saw him texting ' MY Giant Baby 💖💗' Is it just me or I have a feeling that it's Tzuyu ? But Baek is gay . Yup , my whole family is . My dad isn't really dad . My mom is just Tiffany Hwang and my ' dad' is just Kim Taeyeon .

That's the reason why Baekhyun and I doesn't have much similarities . I was given he birth by my mom after having sex with a Japanese guy and he left . Baekhyun , well he's adopted . My mom be moaning when my ' dad ' finger fucks her and its just so disgusting that me and Baekhyun had to sleep outside everytime they make out .

Tzuyu's POV

I came back into the house and saw teardrops from her eyes . She must be having a nightmare . I walked over to her and wiped her tears . Yeah , I admit she's cute . I admit I want her to be mine . She reminds me of Mina alot .

" I'll let you fall for me , I promise ." the words slipped out of my mouth . I was so embarrassed that I went into the bathroom to wash my face .

When I finished , I opened the door and heard her having a conversation with her brother . What the hell . So that means she was awake when I told her those words ? Shit . I quickly eavesdrop on them and I can hear her screaming .

" NO I DONT ."  Don't  what though  ? 

I walked towards the living room and the next thing I knew was , I was screaming .

"YAH !! HAJIMA !! " I yelled and everyone stopped . I took a glance at Baekhyun , I presume ?  He immediately avoided , my eye comtact with him and looked down . On the other hand , I stared at her and she look like she was about to cry . I had this guilt feeling in me and wenr over to comfort her before she started crying . Girl , babies , womans or even ahjummas crying is my weakness . Especially this girl . She drives me insane .

"w-wae ? Why are you comforting her ? She started the whole this ." Baekhyun said , while pointing at the messy living room , trying to exolain the word ' this '.

Without hesitation , I replied " I didn't ask who did . " His eyes immediately stopped beaming and hung his head down.

" Go to your room , the one on the fursthest left . " Why do I sound like a mom though .

I pulled her with me into the room and said,  " and you're staying with me , until your parents get worried about you ." 

I then left the room to make dinner . As I was halfway through the dish , it started pouring outside . Thunderstorms then appeared and it was so scary . I quickly turned around to check on her . Suddenly , a pair of arms was wrapped  around my waist . Whoops , she found me first .