Her

Tzuyu's POV

I was rushing to grab a coffee at the nearest coffee shop when i bumped into someone.
  " Aishhh...Jinjja . Oh ? "
I was surprised when I saw Jihyo , my ex-roommate. Seems like she was with someone . I looked at her and raised my eyebrow , asking her who was the blonde beside her . The blonde that was on her phone just now , was greeting me right after I asked.
" ah.. Annyeonghaesyeo , Momo imnida ." Momo ? Why does that sounds familiar ? Snap out of it Tzuyu !! Everything is familiar to you . Even a random car on a street . I politely smiled back and introduced myself and continue rushing right after we had a little conversation . 

As expected , I saw that particular girl seating at the same spot day after day . She's the reason why I came here  . The way her eyes roam across her laptop's screen is way too hot for me to handle . She has this Japanese girl kinda look and it reminds me of my ex , Myoui Mina . Sometimes I would steal glances at her when she's not looking .  I  then secretly took out my phone and took a picture of her .
Hehehehe...She's so cute and innocent .
At least , that's what I thought .

Sana's POV
I looked up and saw that tall girl that I was avoiding . She came here everyday and today , I thought she didn't . But she did . I let out a small sigh as I continue playing my games on my laptop . That girl then plopped herself down on the chair two seats away from me , facing my direction .  My face was turning red when I saw her staring at me . It was kind of obvious too that she was secretly looking at me .
What on earth is wrong with this girl...geez..

She then took out her phone , handing it up .  After a few seconds , she brought it down and stared at her phone . Thinking that she might have taken a picture of me , I went over to her while she was still staring at her phone . She did not even noticing me standing behind her . I tiptoe a little and looked at her phone since she was way too tall for me .
Oh my god.... That. Is . A . Picture . Of . Me !!!

Without even thinking , I yelled .

  " YAAHHH !! WHY DO YOU HAVE A PICTURE OF ME ?!! "

Tzuyu's POV

  " YAAHHH !! WHY DO YOU HAVE A PICTURE OF ME ?!! "

What on earth is freaking happening ?!

Being the idiot that I am , I turned around and received a slap on my face .
That hurts you know....Physically and mentally:(

I pouted while holding my cheeks that's in pain .  That girl then quickly took my phone and deleted her picture . 

" NOOOOOO !!!!! "   That picture meant so much to me...

I was about to explode and cry but I grabbed my phone and ran out of the shop as fast as I could before I started crying  . Thanks to my long legs , I managed to run fast . Before I knew it , I ended up crying infront of the Han River .

Sana's POV

" NOOOOOO !!!!! "
Whaaaaaaaat ? What the freak ??

I was about to open my mouth and ask but I stopped when I saw her running out of the shop  . Packing up all my things , I called my personal driver and he came right away . I then asked him to follow that girl and we ended up at the Han River  .

I got out of the car and informed my driver that I might be home late . I then heard loud sobs coming out from her . Curious , I sat down somewhere I could see her without her noticing me . She then took out her phone and stared at a picture .  This time , I am sure that the picture is not my face .

Tzuyu's POV  ( play the song now )
I stood rooted on the ground . On the exact same spot where I let her go . Where  I let my happiness go . Where I lost my loved ones . Where I lost her . Myoui Mina .  It was like a part of me was gone .  It was as if she took my soul and brought it with her . How stupid was I ? Thinking she might love me too . She just didn't want to break my heart .

Ever since that day , my sleeps weren't fulfilled . My breakfast wasn't appetizing . My showers wasn't refreshing . My life , wasn't living . A few years later , I met her . Yes . That girl in the coffee shop . She brought back my soul . She made my heart beats again after it stopped years ago .  but then again , it hurts like hell when I knew I can't have her .

I mean , who likes me ? I'm  just a lonely person with no one to rely on  . Except for my long lost best friend . I don't even know where she is now .

[ flashback to elementary school ]
I was in the toilet doing my business when someone came in and locked the door  .  I went out and i found a body curling up like a ball , crying . My heart beats faster as I approach her .

" Hey , are you okay ? "  I asked , heart currently beating really fast that I could die .

" Nae .... *sniffs* I'm fine..*sniffs* "  
Awwwwwwww her sniffing is so cute . okay , okay , stop Tzuyu , stop .

Her low voice was almost impossible to hear . I approach her and wrap my arms around her shoulders and took out a packet of tissues.

"So why are you here , crying ? "  Great question Tzuyu . Just . Great .

" I got bullied for being a new student and for being careless .... *sniffs* no one likes me and im horrible..."  She started crying louder right after she said that . I then gave her the packet of tissues .

" Aw , its okay . You don't have to try hard to be perfect . Just by being you is enough " I said , turning her face to face me . She then blushes and looked away .
" But almost is never enough. " She said , covering her face .

" For you it is . For me you're enough . "  Nice job Tzuyu , nice job .
She kept quiet so I had no choice but to ask her about her friends . Surprisingly she has no one .

" You had nobody ? It's okay , I'm here . Tzuyu  , Chou Tzuyu . Mind introducing yourself too ? " I asked , handing out my hand while smiling . Thankfully , she accepted my hand.

" Sa-"

" kriiiiiiiiiiiiing ~~ " The bell cut her off . I was so pissed that I tried finding her the next day but I didn't get to see her since that day . Few days later , I saw her again . This time , she was smiling .

She ran towards me .
" TZUYU !! I want to tell you...something.. " She said , trying to catch her breath.

" What is it ?! " I asked , being the normal impatient person I am .

" I..Love you...but.."

Did she just confessed to me omg

" BUT WHAT WOMEN ?! "  I am starting to hate whatever that is going to happen next .

" But...I will..be going to...Japan.."

WHYYYYYYY

" To meet a doctor there to cure my sickness.. I might not see you again so , here's my number . ouh and my name is Minatozaki Sana.."  She said as she walked away after receiving a message from her mother . 

" Minato...what ?"