Lost

Tzuyu's POV

"Minato... "  I said her ' name ' as I quickly searched for her number that was saved as "Minato"   .

Sana's POV

"Minato..."

Whaaaaat ? Who is Minato ?  Could It be ME ? But I'm Minatozaki Sana , and the only person who called me that before is Tzuyu . Oh , how I miss her . Ever since I got the treatment , I dye my hair to grey and changed my nerdy style to more of a hipster .

It's been 2 years since I came back to Korea and I still have not received any information about Tzuyu . Ouh yeaaaahh , I changed my number !! Stupid Squirrel !! Sana !! you're a stupid squirrel !! You gave her your old number !!

UGH . How is she now ? I am pretty sure she has grown taller though . She was taller than me by 10 cm back then . What about now ? 20cm ? Or maybe it's still the same ? Hais... I miss you Chou Tzuyu .

I then watched the taller girl  . It seems like no one is answering her phone judging by that taller girl's reaction . I was too focused on the taller girl until ....

" OUCHH !!!! " I yelled and got up , slapping my arm to brush the fire ants off .

I look over to the taller girl and saw her running towards me .

"Hey , are you okay ? "

That same line....and that voice ... She can't be Tzuyu.. She can't be .

" Aishhh...You again.. What do you want now ?"  I asked , pretending that I didn't realize her in the first place .

She then ignored me and held my hand up , looking around my arms . She then pulled my hand towards her and started taking out ointments from her bag . I was blushing madly that I ran as fast as I could when she finished treating me .

Tzuyu's POV

A little bit more aaaaand.. we're done !! 

I mentally clapped myself and started packing up my bag . I could then hear footsteps furthering away and realized it was that coffee shop girl .

" YAHHHH  !! A simple thank you could do !! " I yelled at the top of my lungs .
I turned around and continue packing my bag and went home . As I was waiting for a bus at the bus stop , a taxi immediately stopped by and the driver gestured me in . As I was about to enter , I could hear some muffled screams .

I quickly close the door and ran towards the sound .

To my surprise , I saw Momo , Jihyo and Mina . Yes . MY Mina  . They were all backfacing me so I had to call them out .

" GUYS !" They turned around immediately and I saw scratches on their arms and legs . I glared at Mina before asking if they heard the muffled screams .

" Oh you mean from ... Her ?" Jihyo said as she turned around and pointed at the girl who is now tied up . I totally recognized her . She was the coffeshop girl . All three of them then looked at me and smirked .

Activating my martial arts mode , I began attacking Momo first . After a few punches and kicks , she fell down and started bleeding .