Do we have feelings for each other ?

Sana's POV

" Wait...Where's Baekhyun ? "

" Ouh shit , did we left him at the mall ?"
Mr Chou asked .

" OH SHIT I THINK WE DID ! "

" EVERYBODY IN THE CAR NOW !! " Mr Chou yelled and ran outside .

We locked the door and got into the car as fast as we could .

Mr Chou switched on the engine and started driving as soon as everyone got in . Not long after , we reached the mall and rushed towards the information counter and reported about Baekhyun .

" Byun Baekhyun-ssi , if you're still in the mall , proceeds to the information counter at level 1 please . I repeat , Byun Baekhyun-ssi , if you're still in the mall , proceeds to the information counter at level 1 . Thank you . "

We sat on the couch provided and waited patiently . About 2 minutes have passed and Baekhyun just came .

" SANA NOONA !!!!! " he yelled and ran towards me to hug me . He likes calling me & Tzuyu ' Noona ' because it makes him sounds young .

" Aishh ... "

" Eh ? Tzuyu Noona you're here too ? "

" uhm...yea ? "

" She lost her memory , Baekie . Stop being a brat . "

" Aish. Arraseo . "

" Let's go ho-"

" SANA ! I JUST REALISED THAT I LEFT CHAEYOUNG AT HOME !! "  she yelled into my ears and pulled me towards the exit of the mall .

" SEE YOU GUYS AT HOME LATER !! " I screamed as loud as I can so that they can hear .

Tzuyu dragged me out and hailed a cab . She told the driver the address and we reached in 5 minutes .

She rushed out and left me alone in the cab , as if she's asking me to pay .

I took out my wallet and paid the driver and left . I followed her into the house and saw them hugging .

Ouch . The pain stings .

They soon let go and Tzuyu started explaining the whole situation . Chaeyoung on the other hand , only managed to nod her head .

" Chaeng , just remember that I love you, okay ? "  Tzuyu said as she took a bag and packed in all her clothes .

" Bye Chaeng , facetime me before sleeping okay ? Don't be too sad . CHEER UP !! " She said , while fist pumping the air .

I bowed to Chaeng and she bowed back . I gave her a slight smile and left with Tzuyu .

We hailed another cab and as soon as we got in , she sighed .

" What's wrong ? "

" Do you have to know ? "

Ouch , again . Should I tell her we once had something going on ?

It might not be the right time though .

" Tzuyu , I'm sleeping in your room with you tonight . "

She just simply glared at me .

" I swear to God it didn't came out right ."

" Like how you are trying to confess to me ? "

" NO , I DO NOT HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU . "