That Odd Thing In Episode One

I was on Tumblr and I found someone had a theory or something about episode one. Its by Herm on... Yeah Tumblr.

~~~~~~

That Odd Thing in Episode 1
Thanks to my nit-picky brain there's a thing that seems kinda off in ep01. 

WHY IS SHIRO THE ONLY ONE WE SEE DURING THE ABDUCTION SCENE.
The reason it's strange is:
1. 10 seconds ago we see those space-suits visiors are clearly seen-through:

2. It's super odd that they only unmasked Shiro but not Sam or Matt. They just found aliens, you'd think they'd care to remove the masks from them all to make sure they're the same kind of creature under it? What is it, best out of three?
3. Matt is AWAKE at that scene. If you'd look closely at the first pic, you'd see he's not slumped into position - he's kneeling. He's not sitting on his legs.
(Sam is the one with the pouch in the middle.)
4. When Shiro is dragged down the hall we see Matt close behind him:

- but the prisoners who are talking among themselves say:
Voice 1: Look, they brought in another one.
Voice 2: Who is it?
Voice 3: Over there. It's another one.
Which can be read in two different ways: the first, they counted Shiro, then said - oh and here's another one (Matt), and the second, they ONLY spoke about Shiro, because they only say "one". Not "there's two of them" or anything like it. Because maybe this is a a tactic they're familiar with from previous captives? 'Cause it looks like the Galra are fine with one-of-each:

There's no two of any, other than humans.
And isn't this the most chill soldier you've seen? Yeah this gun is just hanging here, no need to hold it properly or anything.
So this may just be because reasons and not anything important. But. Still.
(Also I think there's a good chance Sam is dead, due to this dialogue:
Matt: Think of it, Dad. We could use those clues to become the first people to meet aliens.
Sam: My life's work would be complete.
,,, and seeing as he DID meet aliens, and he found himself in a compromised situation...)

Ending with a question mark to hear people's insights?

~~~~~

I kinda agree with this because we really havent heard from or about Sam when, for instance, Shiro had his flashback to when he was in the gladiator arena. Sure, he said he was sent off with the weaker prisoners but what if he was just saying that not to affect Pidge in any way that could affect Voltron or the team?

Idk but if you guys have any questions about it, let me know or let the owner of this theory thing know.

(also, be prepared for some theory chapter of my own :3)

Space Mouse out.