Commented Theories #1

Ok so hurray! i got my Mac! if theres any misspellings, thats probably why. my Mac doesn't have auto correct (im dumb) like my IPhone. sooo....anyway, like i said in my previous chapter i would add your theory and id tell you what i think about it. id also look into it to find information. so, yeah! (This theory is from Shiros Galra Arm:Theory)

~_*_~_*_~_*_~_*~_*_~_*_~

MiniSpaceExplorer: So we all know Shiro had his normal, human hand when he battled the monster. What if that battle was set up by the Galra to find the strongest prisoner? And since Shiro beat the monster, he was decided to be the best, and used as a lab rat. and thats how he got his Galra arm, and also why Haggar referred to him as 'their greatest weapon.' Does that make sense?

ok so let me think. thats actually a very good theory. I think it was Shiro or that alien dude from the Galra ship, said that they had to battle the monster for the entertainment of Zarkon. So, what your saying could also be true. If Shiro was a lab rat, they must've done something to his arm that didnt react like they thought and had to remove the arm. And if you noticed in my last chapter, Shiros eyes where said to be a shade of gray. What they did couldve caused that. that or im being stupid and his eyes have been that way sense the first episode. The question i have is, did Haggar do a surgery type thing like what we humans do, or did she use her magic?

~_*_~_*_~_*_~_*_~_*_~_*_~

well, comment if you have any theory i should look into and ill do something like this. anyway, enjoy your day! here are some images.

 anyway, enjoy your day! here are some images