"Yeah. Sinu may be my birth mother but now I don't need her to be any more than that. If she wants to be...I'll think about it, but I'm not holding my breath. Besides, today, I am focusing on you. And I'm taking advantage of Meg being there." Camila informed the brunette who arched an eyebrow in interest as she sat up and pulled her coat tighter. "I have asked her to take pictures of the event because I'm going to be a blubbering idiot."

"Don't cry. If you cry, then I'm going to cry and then I'll just be a mess all day." Lauren begged her, knowing that it was useless.

"You're going to be crying anyway. I know you like to have that bad ass exterior, but you're a sap and you know it."

"I'll never admit to anything of the such." The brunette protested.

"I know you won't. But that doesn't make it any less true."

Lauren huffed and stood up to retreat back into the warmth of their home. "I don't like your logic, because of the fact that there is an abundance of it."

~/~/~/~

"That is such a cute picture." Meg gushed as she snapped the moment before the couple looked over at her. Lauren had been fidgety beyond belief all day and had worn through Camila's patience. Now the brunette was sitting on the workstation table, legs kicking back and forth in excitement, while Camila stood between them with her back pressed up against her girlfriend. Lauren had her chin dropped down on Camila's shoulder while the diva held the brunette's hands in hers, keeping her from fidgeting with anything else on the table.

"I want that picture." Lauren stated and Meg arched an eyebrow as she slowly strutted up to the couple, knowing she held power over the brunette since she possessed the memory chip. "...please?"

"I'll make sure you get a copy." Meg assured her as she pocketed the chip. "So..." The tall woman began, knowing that her question didn't really need to be asked.

"Any minute." Camila responded as she tried to hold the bouncing brunette still. "They will be here any minute within the next half hour."

"She's going to wear herself out if she keeps that up." Kim noted as she emerged from the dressing room. "But to help occupy her time, I need her judgment call in reorganizing things in here." Since Kim had finally organized the brunette's schedule and made it user friendly, she was bored out of her mind. Meg had told Lauren that Kim needed variety to keep her happy, so the assistant was pretty much given free reign to do anything she wanted. Things had changed a lot from that day Lauren had decided she was going to fire the nervous and bland girl. She had grown to like her. She meshed well with the little dysfunctional family they had developed.

Camila relented and the brunette hopped off the table to busy herself, leaving both the diva and the apprentice shaking their heads as they watched her go. "I really hope this turns out well for her." Meg commented as she replaced the memory chip her camera.

"You and me both."

"How are you holding up?" Meg asked without looking at Camila, knowing she really wasn't wanting that much attention. But the older woman was still worried.

"I'm...I'm okay. It's been a long time. I've already had the chance to vent. And I don't really need her in my life anymore. I don't feel the need anyway. I'm perfectly content with keeping today for Lauren and Alex. And if things don't go well between Sinu and I, it's not that big of a deal because I still have an early show today. I'll be here for a few hours before I have to leave."

Meg bit her bottom lip to keep herself from saying something. Camila didn't know but Lauren had already arranged to take everyone to the diva's show. Camila was a big part of the brunette's life and she wanted Alex to know her as well, even if not as Lauren's girlfriend but as Alex's adopted sister. She was also hoping to rub Sinu's face in the diva's success, knowing that Camila wouldn't do it on her own.