Chapter 5

Ive always hated the weekend because it's so boring being in this house all by myself.

Saturday there's usually some party going on but Sunday just reminds me of how alone I really am.

all I usually do is sit around and read or just stare at the wall, I really should repaint that wall.

And I have no real friends to go and hang out with I'm pathetic.

I don't know why my mother never comes back home, but I don't think she thinks as this place as home anymore.

But you would think she would want to come and check on her daughter more or at least call me once and awhile.

I know that the man she is dating has a daughter, I always watch my mother and her when I see them together, you would think that she was her daughter and I was the stranger.

But I've grown to except our relationship and that it will never go back to what it used to be even though we were never super close.

I go up to my room and grab one of my books off my bookshelf and sit on my bed.

I look up at my window and I can see inside of Felix room I usually always have my blinds shut not wanting to know what he does in his room, but I guess I forgot to close it this morning

He's sitting on his bed too on his phone texting someone, probably heather.

I wonder if he ever looks over at my window and sees what I'm doing.

I see him look up, I quickly look back at my book before he sees me staring like a creeper.

I can feel him staring at me but I refuse to look up .

I wonder how long he'll stare for and what would he do if I looked up.

I hear someone say his name probably his mom .

I watch him get up and go downstairs

It's still hard to believe me and him were ever friends and best friends at that.