Chapter 1

I hear my alarm goes off and off. I hate that thing.

I really don't want to get up and go to school I honestly hate it there.

I sit up and turn the alarm off .

I grab a black shirt and my black jeans off the floor, I'm sure they're clean.

I put on some makeup and fix my hair.

I grab my leather jacket and my book bag and head to school.

Atleast it's a nice day today.

I start walking to school, one of the cars that past me is full of jocks and cheerleaders one of them the golden boy Felix, they all do there annually honking and laughing at me while I flip them off.

After 10 minutes I finally arrive at the gates of hell otherwise known as high school.

I take a deep breath and walk up the steps ignoring everyone not that they notice me anyway.

I walk straight to my locker and grab a book.

I see Ruby in the corner of my eye it's hard to believe we were ever friends by looking at us, her with a long boring skirt with a sweater paired with her glasses that cover her entire face and hair in a bun and then there's me wearing all black with my heavy makeup.

I look away before she notices me staring I'm not in the mood to talk because when she starts talking it can go on for hours.

I head to class which is filed with mostly jocks and cheerleaders just my luck.

I sit in the back row hoping to blend in.

I honestly have know idea what the teacher is talking about I just try my best not to fall asleep.

After an eternity the bell rings..

I quickly stand up and grab my stuff heading towards the door but luck was not on my side today because in my way was heather Berkeley the schools bitch.

She smirks at me and shoves the books out of my hand "oops" she giggles and walks out of class with the other cheerleaders, I look over at Felix he takes a step towards me almost like he wants to help but turns towards the door with the rest of the air heads.

"Assholes" i mutter as I squat down to get my book.

I see a hand grab one of my books.

I look up to see Daisy "here" she gives me a smile while handing me one of my books

"Thanks" I say Low not in the mood

I grab the rest of my books and stand up

"How are you I haven't talk to you in awhile" she says as if we talk a lot

"Just great" I say sarcastically

"How's your mom?" she asks

"Good" I scratch the back of my neck not knowing what to say

"Well if you ever want to talk or anything just call me" she says with her award winning smile

"I'm fine. I better go. I don't want to be late" I quickly walk pass her

"Bye" she says quietly