Chapter 57

Dear diary,

I'm still not sure if I like my hair this short? I guess I'll have to get used to it plus he likes it, but he would think I would look good in a potato sack, but that's what I love about him. I need to go shopping for some new clothes since mine don't really fit that good on me anymore. I honestly don't even recognize myself when I look in the mirror anymore.
- Daisy

I did think it was a little odd that she cut her long hair short? But Cole is right she would look good even in a potato sack. That was just Daisy.

I look over at Felix window and he has his back turned while he does something on his computer probably homework, I hope.

We haven't really talked since that day in the kitchen, it's not that we are mad at each other but it's like awkward now. It's mostly me, I don't know how to act around him now. Ever since that kiss every time I look at him I start acting like a stupid school girl with a stupid crush, which is weird because he's Felix my best friend since I was little. I'm just being stupid and maybe if I distance myself from Felix this stupid feeling will go away, hopefully.

I just need to think about anything else to get my mind off of Felix, like finding Daisy for example. She's been gone way too long that people are all thinking the worst.

I just try to focus on Daisy, but I don't know anything that will help find her just useless information. Like she happened to see me, Trevor, Ruby, and Felix before she disappeared. She asked Trevor to paint a random picture of her for no apparent reason. Ruby too tutor her even though she didn't need it. She gave Felix a box of random things. Then me, but she only gave me a ride because it happened to be raining and she happened to be on that road. Nothing connects.

I have her diary but she's very vague about everything which is irritating.

Her friends that I always saw her with barely know anything about her just basic things and whatever she wanted them to know.

Her boyfriend Cole, it's obvious they love each other, but still she kept things from even him. Why? I know he would never judge her or even leave her? All he knows is that she was secretive when it came to certain things and was flaky. He said she seemed sad and he couldn't figure out why?

Her parents don't know where she's at and I guess she even kept secrets from them too. She said the reason she never went public with her relationship with Cole was because she her parents disapproved of their relationship because of Cole past? But doesn't seem right Cole not a bad guy and her parents never seemed like the judgey kind.

All I do know is Daisy did have secrets.