Home (Kylo Ren x Reader)

Start from the beginning

You kept your gaze focused on your daughter.

"No."

Your eyes shot up at the Commander, who had just spoken for the first time.

"But Sir—"

"Remember your mission." He replied firmly, "Go. All of you. Find what we came here for," He continued.

The group quickly dispersed and soon you were alone with Kylo Ren.

You kept your eyes firmly planted towards the ground, anticipating the worst as you heard his footsteps approaching you.

You finally shut your eyes as you felt him stand in front of you, keeping one hand on your daughter's back.

"Come with me."

You hesitantly looked up at him. His helmet revealed nothing, and you couldn't tell whether or not this was a ploy. He would surely kill you both soon.

Sensing your hesitation, he extended out an arm towards you. You flinched, taking a slight step back.

"I don't want to hurt you," he said calmly, his arm still extended, "Either of you."

At that, you slowly moved your hand from your daughter's back before lightly brushing your hand against his arm. When he made no other movement, you rested your hand more firmly on his arm and he led you to the larger spaceship.

D/N seemed to sense that you were in relative safety as you boarded the spacecraft, and she loosened her hold on you. You gave her a small smile as you followed the Commander's lead.

He led you to what looked like a bedroom and gestured for you both to enter.

You set your daughter down, still holding her hand as you stepped inside.

"You may leave when my men have completed the mission. You'll be safer in here than outside."

Your daughter tugged at your hand and you released your grip from her before she started to explore the room.

"W-Why are you doing this?"

"As you said, she's just a child," He pointed to your daughter.

Your stomach fluttered slightly and you couldn't help but produce a small smile at the man's actions. You quickly brought yourself back to reality, reminding yourself that you were in the company of the most feared man in the galaxy. Perhaps he actually had killed you and this was some sort of dream-like state.

"This is real, I assure you," he said, and you cursed yourself for forgetting that Kylo Ren was a force user.

"Sorry," you mumbled.

He simply nodded once, "I'll return when it's safe for you to leave," he said before exiting the room.

Two Years Later

"Look at me, I'm Daddy!" Your daughter announced as she came running into your quarters, wearing Kylo Ren's helmet.

You stifled a laugh as she ran past you quickly and in to the adjoining room.

Kylo quickly came running after her, and you stood up to watch him chase her around the room before finally picking her up.

"You're getting to fast for me now, Princess," Kylo laughed as he spun her around.

The helmet, far too loose for her small head, came flying off as she twirled and you managed to catch it before it fell.

Kylo grinned as approached you, D/N now sitting on his shoulders and beaming widely.

"Hello, love," he said, crouching slightly to kiss your cheek. He lowered himself down so that he was level with your stomach, "Hello to you too, little one."

"I want to say hello to the baby!" Your daughter piped up. Kylo gently set her down as she enveloped your torso in a hug.

Kylo ruffled D/N's hair as she whispered something to your stomach.

You smiled at her before resting your gaze on Kylo.

"What's on your mind?" He asked as he met your gaze. Since that day on Takodana, Kylo promised he wouldn't read your thoughts again.

"Just thinking about the day we met," you smiled.

He let out a huff, "The day my men tried to kill you?"

You frowned at him, "No. The day you saved us."

He smiled, remembering the day that seemed so long ago now. When Kylo returned to the room on board The Finalizer, something stirred within you and you asked if you could stay a while longer. You couldn't explain it, but something about this man made you feel safe—despite the stories that you had heard about him.

Two years later, and you and D/N still hadn't left. Kylo adored your daughter. It didn't take long for you to fall in love with the man who treated your daughter as his own. And now, you were starting your own family with him. You had finally found a home again.

"I love you Y/N," Kylo said as he brought his lips to yours.

Your daughter tugged on his robes and he let out a laugh, picking her up again, "And I love you too, Princess."