Sick Day (Kylo Ren x Reader)

You moaned as you rolled over in your bed to lie on your stomach, burying your face in your pillow.

You felt like death.

"I take it you're not feeling any better, Y/N?" Kylo chuckled, sitting down on the edge of the bed and stroking the back of your head gently.

"What gave it away?" You mumbled, turning to your side to face him. Your voice was croaky.

"For starters, you sound atrocious," He winked, "But more importantly... I can't see that smile of yours today," He leaned down and kissed your forehead.

You rolled your eyes, "Commander Ren misses my smile, I wonder what your Storm Troopers would think of that," The thought made you laugh.

"...And there it is!" His fingers brushed over your mouth.

You lifted yourself to sit upright on the bed, levelling your head with his. A few moments passed between you in silence before you coughed in his face.

He grimaced, wiping his face with the sleeve of his shirt.

"Kylo! I'm so sorry--" Your eyes widened as you reached your hands towards him.

He caught your hands in his and brought them to his lips, kissing them softly, "I'm taking the day off," He announced.

"Can you even do that?" You raised your eyebrow before sniffling.

He moved in to kiss your nose, "The love of my life is sick, I'm taking the day off."

"I love you," You smiled.

"I love you more," He replied.

He shifted, moving his face closer to you, as soon as you realised what he was doing you held your hands up in protest, "Stop! You can't kiss me, you'll get sick too."

He smirked, "Well, I suppose there's only way to find out," He leaned in, closing the gap between you two and kissing you softly.

---------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading! Feel free to vote, comment and follow if you enjoyed it and want more!

Visit fandomsloveimagines.tumblr.com for even more Star Wars goodness!