The Blue Bomber

You watched the blue bomber beat robot after robot, and make his way to the castle.. but then you saw Quick making his way for your room. You scrambled back through the panel, and almost tripped as you scurried through the tunnel back to your room. Looking at the writing in the tunnel, you saw your own name written in places.

You must also share your name with Wily's daughter.

You busted into your room and hurried to push the dresser back just as Quick entered. He said nothing and grabbed you by the arm. He pulled you into the hallway. He pulled you away, and you caught a glimpse of the blue robot entering the door that Wily had gone through moments prior...

If you could get to that robot..

"I'm going to take you somewhere safe." Quick said, his voice monotonous and lacking the usual emotion he displayed towards you.

You missed the sound of his fans close to your ear.

You missed seeing his blonde hair.

In fact, this was the first time in a while you'd see him in his full armor.

He pulled you to Wily's room, and sat you down.

"Stay here." He commanded, before exiting. You reached for his hand.

"Quick, please, what's going on?" You asked. He shot you an angry glare, sending shivers down your spine. It's been a while since he'd been mad at you.

"I told you not to run. And what did you do? You ran. Let go of me."

He paused, and his next words were full of bitter hatred.

"You listened to Snake Man instead of me. Why would you hurt me like that?"

And then he tugged away, and left. You took a deep, shaky, breath. That's when you turned your head to see Snake's body still resting where it had been. You kneeled down in front of it.

"F-for the record.." you spoke. You knew he couldn't hear you.

He was basically dead.

But if speaking to a corpse would make you feel better, it was time to get weird.

"I don't regret listening to you. And.. thank you for everything. It's time for me to get out."

You stood up. Talking to Quick was a good distraction for him. Now that he had been so focused on his words, he forgot to lock the door. You quickly stepped out, and ran for the door you had seen Wily enter. This lead to a long, desolate hallway. You walked down it, finding the blue robot's trail of destruction. Tiny bots were destroyed, their bodies wrecked into pieces. You stopped at Flash Man's destroyed body.

You took a deep breath and thanked whatever god there may be that these were robots and not real people.

Not that they didn't mean any less to you.

Just.. well.. they weren't bleeding out or anything, and that made you feel better.

You followed the path of dead robots.. as the roof started shaking. You found two large double doors, which you pressed open to reveal a giant open room. Machines guilded the walls, the air was hot and thick with the heat each one gave off.
As for the floor, it was empty.. save for the blue robot facing off against Wily.

Wily himself was another can of worms.

He sat with a giant grin, in a large skull shaped ship. It's engines gave off a hideous whine as they worked, almost sounding like a wail. He shot at the blue bomber, but the robot dodged.

"Wily! Stop now, and we can end this! Together!" The robot pleaded.

"Why in hell would I ever listen to you, megaman?" He scowled. "Look at the way you've destroyed my children! You murderer!"

This seemed to catch the robot- megaman, off guard. You were silently rooting for him, hoping he would get back to his senses. Wily began shooting again, and the robot snapped out of it. But every time Wily shot, he hit the walls. It wasn't going to hold much longer.

All of a sudden, you felt someone touching your arm. You turned your head to find Quick.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, eyes widened.

"I-I.." you stuttered and fumbled for an answer.

"It doesn't matter, we have to go-"

A giant explosion blew you backwards, but Quick caught you. He grabbed your arms and pushed you towards the exit.

"Go! It's dangerous here!"

You began running, gasping for air. The ceiling crashed in in front of you,  causing you to skid to a halt.

You looked up the ceiling just in time to see it fall on top of you.