Bass

Your eyes opened quite slowly, and it took longer than you'd admit to remember the recent events. You scanned the area to find that you were still in the rainforest room, but the rather frightening robot from before was gone. You were also pleased to find that the venom'a effects had gone away. The snakes that had once held your arms had left as well. You shakily got to your feet and stumbled forward a few feet. You reached out your arm and grabbed onto a tree branch to keep yourself up. This wasn't going to work. You still couldn't walk.

But if stumbling around this rainforest like an idiot meant you could get back to Quick and the others, well by god, it's time to look like an idiot.

It wasn't long before your legs gave out again, and you found yourself lying in the dirt. How fun. You stared up at the, what you assumed to be, false sky. Where did that robot go? It didn't seem likely that he'd just leave you alone now after all of that. Unless he was watching you. That seemed to be extremely likely. He obviously likes toying with humans.

These thoughts were making you paranoid. You constantly glanced around you to look for him. Where was he? Was he waiting in the shadows? Would he pounce again and sink his teeth into you? You shivered. You began trying to get back up again. You felt bit stronger this time. You walked farther this time.. your vision getting blurry. You fell forward, waiting for the pain you'd receive as you inevitably hit the ground.

But that never came. Strong arms caught you and lifted you up. The same arms that had pulled you off the beach. Quick Man held you close, pushing your hair out of your face. "Poor thing. You should have stayed in your room. I curse Bubble for unlocking it.." he glanced around. "Where's that filthy snake now?" He looked down at you.

You looked up at him. "I don't know. I woke up and he was gone." You remember expecting him to be angry with you, but the only thing you saw in his expression was pity.

You leaned your head on his chest, listening to the quiet whirrings of fans in his body. It was kind of calming. You were kind of tired of being carried, though. He continued walking a bit, but abruptly stopped. You looked up to see what was going on, and the snake robot was standing before them.

"Get out of my way, Snake Man." Quick almost growled. Snake Man. What a fitting name. Snake Man just laughed. "Why?"

"Wily doesn't want us hurting this human. He's told me to keep her safe for now." Your attention was grabbed at those last two words. For now. That implied this wasn't permanent. Quick wouldn't keep you safe if this Wily character changed his mind.

"He didn't give me those orders, so I plan on doing what I want. And I want to keep my little garden snake here with me." He grinned. Quick Man cringed. He must share your sentiment about your newfound nickname.

"How about we have a friendly sparring match?" Snake Man proposed, circling Quick Man. Quick shook his head.
"No, I'm not playing by your rules. I'm following my orders." Quick Man continued walking.

Snake Man released a disgusting hiss. Tons of snakes came out of hiding. Some dropped from trees, some crawled from bushes, and others had been hidden in the grass. They curled
Themselves around Quick. He swore, almost dropping you in his surprise. He shifted you so that he could hold you, albeit uncomfortably, in one hand. With the other, he took the yellow boomerang off of his head and used it to slice some of the snakes. But
More and more pulled at him and but him. He yelled in pain, kicking and thrashing to get the snakes off of him. He fell to the ground, but he still held you. The snakes lunged after you, but Quick Man kept you clutched to his chest, dropping the boomerang to use both his hands and shield you. He kept his eyes clamped shit, wincing and yelling out in pain while they were being attacked.

"Q-Quick.." your eyes widened.
"I won't.. let him do this.." Quick Man said.

Suddenly, the snakes stopped. Quick Man cautiously got up. A robotic wolf creature had several snakes in its jaws, and a black robot had shot a hole through Snake Mans chest. You couldn't help but let out a scream. Quick held a hand to the back of your head, pulling you closer to his chest.

"Bass, what are you doing here?" Quick asked.
The new robot, Bass, spoke angrily. "Well, Wily sent me to bring the human to him. And the human wasn't in their room. So I checked the cameras. And Bubble man had unlocked the door, the stupid human wandered out, and came here. Of course I knew I couldn't trust Snake Man with the human. So I come down here to this." You didn't take too much offense to Bass's insult, you were too focused on Quick Man protecting you. That was an ordeal of its own you needed to figure out.

"Give me the human." Bass demanded.  Quick Man didn't move for a second, as if thinking it over.
"I'll bring her to Wily." Quick bargained.
"No. Give me the human, and leave."

Another pause.

"She's hurt, she can't walk." Quick said.

"I'll carry her."

Quick carefully lifted you, and handed you off to Bass. Bass roughly threw you over his shoulder, causing you to cry out. Quick looked a little concerned.

"Shut up." Bass muttered. He exited the rainforest room, leaving a broken Snake Man and a worried Quick Man behind.