Too Close For Comfort

The two robots blinked at you in confusion after your slight insult at them. They seemed to shrug it off though.
"What's your name?" Gemini Man asked.
You quietly gave him your answer. Then you paused. "You didn't really answer my question, where am I?" You asked, before running a hand through your hair nervously. The two robots paused and looked at each other, and then back at you.

"We can't really.. tell you." Gemini said. Quick man shook his head. "I suppose you are hungry, yes? I can bring you something to eat." He walked off, but stopped in the doorway.

"Keep an eye on them, Gemini." And the he left. Gemini plopped down on the couch beside you, and grinned. "It's kind of interesting to have a human around."
You blinked, and spoke. Your voice was getting raspy again, "There's no other humans here?"
Gemini moved a little closer. "Well, one. But I've got a hunch you won't really meet him. He doesn't like people like you in his castle." Gemini snickered.
"People like me?"
"People he doesn't know." Gemini nodded. "As for me, I like meeting new people." He inched closer. You slid away, finding yourself at the arm of the couch. Arms slid around your neck loosely, and someone rested their head on your shoulder. You turned your head and saw.. Gemini Man. But he was also on the couch.

He grinned and let out a little laugh. "Are you confused?" He asked as he moved even closer. The Gemini behind you wasn't restricting your movement, just somewhat affectionately resting on you.

The original Gemini was leaning close, his face inches from yours. You could hear the slight sounds of fans whirring and his inner machinery working. His hand rested on your leg, sliding a little to your knee. For the moment it seemed more or less like he was just studying you, but you weren't sure and you were too scared to move.

The Gemini behind you moved a little, pushing his face into your neck. You shivered a little, and you could tell that Gemini was grinning.
"What are you-" the door opened, Quickman stepping inside. The Gemini behind you disappeared, and the one in front of you moved away. You sighed in relief. Quick Man handed you a plate, and then had Gemini Man take your glass and get you more water.

You looked down at the plate to find a simple sandwich. Every part of you wanted to devour the sandwich as fast as possible, your stomach ached with hunger. But part of you also knew that would make you sick.

You begrudgingly took a small bite of the sandwich. It burned your throat in the way down, but thankfully Gemini had arrived with the water. You drank some to ease the pain, and continued eating. Quick Man sent Gemini Man off, and sat in a different chair in the room.

You paused before speaking again. "So you can't tell me where we are?"
Quick Man shook his head. You blinked.
"Can you tell me if you guys will help me get home, then?"
Quick said nothing for the moment. He tapped his foot impatiently, and got to his feet again. He didn't seem to like staying in one place for long.

"Just finish eating."