The Castle

Once you got to your bed, you curled up under the blankets. Your skin had pretty much healed by now, so you welcomed the warmth of the blanket. You rested your head on the pillow and closed your eyes. There's a lot of stuff you knew you wanted to think about. A lot you needed to decide on how you felt. But.. you could do that later, right? For now, it's time to rest..

You woke with a glass of water and a plate of food on the bedside table. New clothes had been folded up and set on the foot of your bed as promised.

You recalled the recent events with Wily. You shivered a little, remembering his cruel words and Bass's threats. Then you recalled the events with Snake Man and Quick Man.
Thinking about Quick was  another can of worms. You closed your eyes a moment and thought about Quick shielding you for Snake Man's robots.

Why did he go to that extent?

Then you remembered that he had told Snake that Wily had given orders to keep you from getting hurt. But he had to have suffered a lot of damage from that fight. Suddenly, you felt a little guilty. It was your fault he got hurt.

You sat up, and slowly got to your feet. Your legs were still stained with dry blood, you grabbed the clothes, and walked into the bathroom to wash all of it off.

You kneeled before the cabinet and opened it. All those used soaps and such were.. gone. Replaced with brand new ones. Whose were those? They had to belong to someone, the robots wouldn't have much use for them. You examined the new soaps for a moment and pulled them out to take your bath.

Once you were done, you found a brush to brush out your hair, and you put on your new clothes. A loose fitting pink T-shirt, and some white pants. These clothes were in good shape, but you could tell that they weren't new. They had to have belonged to someone before. But who? Had someone else met the same fate as you once and washed up on this island?

You heard a knock on the door. You glanced in the mirror to make sure you were somewhat presentable, and opened the door. Quick Man.

"Are you alright?" He asked. He didn't look concerned this time. He just looked... stoic. You gave a quick nod.

"Are you okay? You looked like you got seriously hurt.." you asked. In fact, now there wasn't a single scratch on him.

"I'm fine. My well being is not your concern."

Why was he being so cold now? Had you done something wrong? You clasped your hands together, wringing your hands a little nervously.

"Wily wanted me to show you around to the places you're allowed to visit." Quick looked away from you. You gave another nod.

He stepped out of the way as you exited the room. He pointed in the direction of Snake Man's room. "That area is forbidden."

You rolled your eyes. As if you would ever go back that way.

He took you down the other way of the hallway, and opened a door. A robot on the inside shrieked in surprise at the door being open. "This is Flash Man."

A blue colored robot walked to the door. His room was rather basic. You didn't quite understand the reasoning behind a robot having a bed and other furniture, but you weren't going to ask. And why was this robot's room so small compared to the giant rain forest that Snake Man resided in.