ⓑ ⓘ ⓣ ⓣ ⓔ ⓡ ⓢ ⓦ ⓔ ⓔ ⓣ (Q+A included)

I SHOULD BE MORE UPSET.

I SHOULD NOT BE SLEEPING.    

I SHOULD BE BY HER SIDE.                  

I SHOULD-                                                            

I SHOU-                                                                           

I-                                                                                               

my eyes slide closed

and I don't dream.

Everything is blank.
I know I should be feeling

devastated
remorseful
inconsolable

(big words Father hates me using,
calls me a show off for using-)

but....

the tiny twinkle of 

h

              o

                               p

                                             e

lights itself against 
the walls of my heart

and refuses

to die out.

WHY IS IT THERE?
AND WHY DOES IT
FEEL LIKE IT BELONGS?

"Harmony? Are you awake? "

Mother smiles at me,
but it doesn't reach her eyes.

"Orsai! What happened to Orsai?"

There's a  p a u s e...

and then, 

"Orsai is..."

❀     ❀     ❀      END      ❀     ❀     ❀

A.N.  WHAT? WHAT THE FLIP MAOIEL, DID YOU REALLY JUST- WHAT EVEN!?

Is that what you're thinking?  *peers out from behind my barricade* 

Yes, StM is finished. Done. Completed. Tamam. I really hope you enjoyed the story so far and that you're looking forward to Soleil and Moonlight! Please use this opportunity to give me your honest thoughts on this humble CPN! What did you enjoy most? What about the least? Which were your favorite parts? And which parts made you feel SO MAD inside? 

Tell me everything! I love reading your feedback and improving my work~

...and now for some questions! I will not be linking the question back with the person in this Q+A. Here goes!

Q: What is Orsai's star sign?

A: I'm guessing you mean her zodiac? I don't really give much thought to zodiacs, but she'd be Aries since I imagine her birthday to be early April.  

Q: What's up with the dad?

Ah, I received a whole bunch of comments about the Father's sudden change of heart and answering this properly would give away some of the things I have planned for SaM, so I'm sorry but I'm going to have to stay quiet about this one~

Q: Will you be doing more detailed character sheets?

I was wondering if you guys would prefer character profiles with more detail (like weight / birthday / appearance)? Or if you would like more profiles of other characters like Orsai and Kiya? Hahaha, oh dear, I turned the answer into a question -3- The answer is: if you would like me to add in more details, then yup, I could do that.

Q: What can we expect from the coming sequel?

Growth. Finding oneself. Tragedy. Family problems. Oh and hopefully better storytelling too. These four things and a whole lot more that I can't mention without giving away too much! 

Q: When will the sequel come out?

Around February. I'll be taking a small hiatus to build up ideas for SaM, as well as just rest a bit so I can come back to you guys with everything I have. I hope you'll wait for me~ I won't disappear completely. I'll still be online reading (finalllyyyy) / replying to comments / editing, but the real writing won't start until February.

And woop, we are done! Actually, not really. The bonus chapter will be released in 2-3 days, so stay tuned for that~ After that, I'll publish the letter I've been writing, it's a sort of 'last author's note / acknowledgements' mish-mash that is addressed to all of you lovely people. If I have any more chapters left, I'll write up an intro explaining CPNs (which I totally skipped, oops) and yup, that's it!  

'Till next time,

- Maoiel