The Wedding (chapter twenty-eight)

*TEN MONTHS LATER*

I was in the beach house in my room while the photographer was taking some pictures of me I was doing a photo shoot and all the pictures were going into a photo book where it was made for Dylan's eyes. It was a sexy photo shoot where I was in my lingerie, then just photos of me and the girls getting read and some with my in my dress. They surprised me where they opened the door hid me behind it and held out my hand and then all of a sudden I felt hands interwine with my mine.

"Dylan is that you?"

"Yes baby, and I just want to tell you I can not wait to make you my wife. You are my whole world and I can not wait to see you walk down the aisle."

"Dylan you have to stop your gonna make me cry."

"Baby, I love you so just don't cry until we say I do. Okay Angel?"

"Okay baby. I love you."

"Hey guys will you smile and look at the camera please."

"Sure mom."

We took a few pictures like that and then Dylan had to leave, we went over to fix up my makeup and my hair. Then my dad walked in I looked over and smiled at him, he had tears in his eyes.

"Hi daddy."

"Hi babygirl, you ready to walk down the aisle to your future."

"Yes, daddy I am."

"Good."

He kissed my forehead and I walked out with my mom, dad, maid of honor, and my bridemaids. they all walked outside since the wedding was outside on the beach. Since Chase was his best man he walked out with my bestfriend Tyana, then is was Sarge and the the flower girls which was my little sisters. It was me and my dad next I put my hand under his and he walked out I saw Dylan standing at the end with everyones eyes on me, I was already tearing up while walking down the aisle I looked up at my dad who was holding back tears aswell. We finally got down to Dylan my dad kisses my cheek.

"Please take care of my baby, Dylan."

"Don't worry sir I will."

"You look gorgeous."

"Thank you, you look great too."

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to witness a beautiful wedding between this two people. They have written their own vows for each other. Dylan would you like to go first?"

Dylan took my hands and smiled real big.

"Anna, you have changed my life for the better, we have had our ups and downs. You are such an amazing person the first date we had I knew that you were the one for me. Even when we weren't together I still thought of you as mine and the last time you left town for a photo shoot I knew I didn't want you leaving town again and for you not being mine. So I promise you that I will always be here for you no matter what, I want to be there for you in sickness and in health."

When Dylan got done we were both in tears I wiped his tears away and gave my flowers to Tyana and took his hands again.

"Dylan, we have been through hell and back and still found our ways back to each other. We are just meant to be so that is why we are here. I will always love you in sickness and in health. I cannot express my love for you, the only person who really knows how much I love you is ne and god. Looking at you all I can do is smile because you make me so crazy sometimes but I still live you. So just know that I love you to the moon and back and around earth 600 million times."

At this point I was in tears the preacher gave him my ring and told him what to say then he gave me his and told me what to say.

"I now  pronounce you husband and wife. Dylan kiss your beautiful wife."

Dylan grabbed my waist and kissed me I wrapped my arms around his neck, he then dipped me.

After the ceremony we all went into the beach house and had the reception, it was so beautiful. Around 11:30pm the guest started leaving and me and Dylan were getting ready for out honeymoon in The Camen Islands. I knew now that this man is the guy for me, who I'm going to grow old with.

Dylan's P.o.v.

I can not believe I get to spend the rest of my life with amazing girl! She is my world! We are on our way to our honeymoon, she was dozing in and out of sleep. I took a picture of me kissing her forehead and captioned it the new Mr. and Mrs. Holland!  I can't wait for the rest of our lives.

xoxox that's it! Do you think I should so a sequel or no??