work hard. play harder. (chapter twenty-three)

It is the new year and Dylan has tried to call me but I don't feel like I need to talk to him until I get back in town, I have been in L.A. since Christmas and just been focusing on my modeling and acting, I have met some great people including Miley Cyrus my women crush. We have been going out to clubs and just having fun we are actually going out tonight I just woke up and saw Dylan was calling me I picked up.

"Hello." He seemed surprise, "Anna? Is that you? I can't believe you picked up. How are you?" "I'm fine, just woke up about to get ready for a photo shoot on the beach." "Where are you?" "I have been in L.A. since Christmas." "Why?" "Since when did you become my dad Dylan?" "I'm just worried about you Anna." "Well you're not my boyfriend so forget about me Dylan." It was silent on the other end. "Anna when will you be back in town. We need to talk." "I don't know yet. And what about?" "US!" "Dylan there isn't an US you gave up on us." "I'm sorry I didn't mean to just come home please." I could tell he was about to cry with the crack in his voice. "Dylan I have to go... Talk to you later.""Okay... I love you angel."

I hung up and tried to brush it off, but in reality I miss him. He is my other half I'm not the same without him, but I have to move on even if that means to party and do nothing but fame. I got into the shower and then put my robe on and took a picture for instgram I cautioned it all clean off to work then to let it go. #workhardplayharder. I put on high waisted shorts, a cut off shirt, sandals, and hair natural.

I met my manager at the photo shoot and I got changed into the prom dresses they picked for me they were so cute I loved all of them. I worked since 9:00am-6:00pm so I went back to my hotel room and took a quick shower and changed into a skin tight short one sleeve black sparkling dress with black heels. I curled my hair and Miley texted me "Hey bitch I'm outside with the limo. ;p"

"Okay bitch, walkeing out now.(;" I walked out to paps crowding the limo I ran over to it and got in I saw Miley was in there drinking some wine. We headed to a club downtown in L.A. When we got there we went straight to the dancefloor and then two hot guys came up to us and were dancing with us. The whole night was kinda like a blur, I didn't do drugs I just drank fruity girly drinks.

*5:00am*

We left the club with the two hot guys and the apps were there great. I tried to walk normal but I fell down and skinned up my knee my boy helped me up and put me in the limo, Miley and her guy were making out everytime I tried to with my guy I thought of Dylan and how this would kill him. We all got to my hotel I let them all just crash here I went into my room and remember I have a flight back home at 8:00am in the morning. Great. I started packing my things I changed into sweats and a cut off shirt with a messy bun and vans. I told everyone bye and headed to the plane. I wasn't as drunk now I'm just hung over now plus no sleep yeah I'm like a zombie, I got on the private jet and went into the bedroom and slept the whole way home. I woke up with the worse headache I put on my sunglasses and walked out paps were there asking so many questions and clicking their damn cameras. I finally got to the car the driver didn't tell me where he was taking me I assume he was taking me home so I fell asleep in the back if the tahoe.

*1 hour later*

I woke up on a bed that wasn't mine, I lifted my head up and looked around then I knew where I was.... Dylan's..

xoxox how do you like it dolls?