so much for a good night }chapter twelve{

After what happen last night with  Dylan and I and we almost kissed, then I got interrupted by my phone I had to get it because it was my manager. She was telling me I have a photo shoot in New York City. I leave out tomorrow early morning on a private plane. After I got off the phone I looked over at Dylan who was leaning against the opposite counter. I went over to him and sat on the counter and looked at him, "I have to go to New York for a photo shoot."

" when do you leave?"

" early tomorrow morning, I want you and sarge to come. please?".

" yeah i will love to come."

I hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"I will be back later okay? start packing."

" okay be safe please."

I kissed his cheek and left. I had to go and tell drew i can't be with him i am in love with Dylan. i drove over to his uncle's house I knocked on the door he opened it and picked me up and spun me around. "Drew we need to talk."

"okay about what?"

"i can't be with you, i love someone else."

" what who?" he was getting mad, i back away from him. "Tell me who! Now!" he walked up to me and grabbed my arms he pushed me up on the wall. " drew stop please! your hurting me!"

" then tell me! who it is now!"

" No!" he slapped my cheek making my head hit the wall. He pushed me down on the floor and pulled me by my hair to his room and held my wrist chill they turned blue. "Drew please stop, please."

"shut up! I gave you my heart and what did you do Anna? YOU SMASHED IT!! So now I will show you that you can't get away with it slut!" He pushed me down making my phone slid across the floor. I crawled over to it but didn't make it to it. He grabbed my foot and got on too of me and started hitting my face and chest. I was screaming out for help and covered my face, he through me over his shoulder onto his bed and started ripping my clothes. what felt like hours he finally quit beating me he told me not to move he will be right back. He went downstairs I could hear him in the kitchen, I didn't waste time I grabbed my phone and opened his window looking down I saw I could fall right I will labor on the bushes. I held my breathe and jumped I fell hard but I didn't have time to waste he could be coming, I stumbled up in my feet and ran to my car. Once I got in I looked to see drew standing in this room looking out at my car, I found my keys but was having trouble getting the keys into the ignition. I looked up and saw Drew running towards my car, I finally got the key in and drove out if there so fast. I cried the whole way home. I got in my driveway and walked all the way to my porch till my legs gave out on me marking me fall. I crawled up to the door and leaned against the frame i was bleeding everywhere. I slowly knocked on the door Dylan was probably upstairs but I heard Sarge barking so I kept knocking till it opened and Dylan stood there horrified.

Dylan's P.o.v.

I was upstairs packing since me, Sarge, and Anna were heading to NY tomorrow for her photo shoot. She said she had to leave but she has been gone for three hours. It was now 12:30 am I had to admit I was getting worried, I decided to go and take a shower. So I was in the bathroom running water shirtless when Sarge was at the door whining I opened it and he kept barking at me and running back to the stairs. So I followed him downstairs he went over ti the front door that's weird he usually goes to the back, I opened it anyways and tI looked down and saw Anna sitting there with bruises and blood on her. I was horrified, I scooped her up in my arms man did she feel like are feather I sat/ laid her on the island in the kitchen. i got her towels and wash cloths, I wanted to know who did this to her. after 30 minutes she was looking a lot better and was getting some energy back i picked her up and took her upstairs in our bed and got her some water to drink slowly. I was in her closest looking for her some pj's when i heard "Dylan?" I ran out and over to her and bent down by the bed "Anna? what hurts? Who did this to you? Do you need anything?"

"I need my rock and that's all i need." she said looking at me I crawled into bed with her and let her lay her head on top of my bare chest and sung "All That Matters" by Justin bieber to her softly.

What do you think now?? love reading your comments so please comment, and vote!!! xoxox lots of love.