up and down /chapter eleven\

During my photo shoot all I could think about was Dylan's face when he saw me and Drew kiss. In the photo shoot I had to wear a tight bkack sparkling one sleeve dress with black pumps it was for JC PENNY. I took some pictures of me with my hair, makeup, and my outfit on. I captioned it behind her smiles she is crying inside just know that. and another one saying she didn't mean to hurt you she is sorry believe that. I put them both on instagram and twitter, after the shoot I changed in my clothes and they let me have the whole outfit since I loved it so much. I headed back home I was wishing I would see Dylan's Acura in my driveway but no. I went inside to see Sarge asleep on Dylan's shirt I let Sarge out back since we have a 6'ft privacy fence he was aloud to run. I went over in the kitchen and got a bottle of FIGI and sat on my island and called Dylan.

Phone Covo:

h: hello?

m: hey its me where are you?

h: out.

m:with who?

h: what's it to you?

m: I just want to know if your coming home tonight. soon..

h: THAT is NOT my home!

m: why are you yelling at me?

h: why shouldn't I be?!?

m: Dylan please come home please we need to talk. Just please?

h: ugh fine. be there in five.

*click*

I put my hands on my head and got up and let Sarge in and we sat on the couch and watched "A Walk To Remember" this is mine and Dylan's movie.

I was laying down with Sarge on top of my chest while petting him. Dylan finally got home I sat up when Sarge jumped off of me to greet him. He just brushed passed him and went to get a drink slamming the fridge door. I sighed and paused the movie waking into the kitchen. I sat on a bar stool and Dylan stood on the other side of the island staring down at the mardle counter. "Dylan we need to talk.."

"About what? You and Drew at the gym kissing in the parking lot?!"

"Please don't yell at me." I said looking down.

"Well then explain yourself."

"why your not my boyfriend Dylan stop freaking out on me!"

"Now look who is yelling!"

" Dylan why are you yelling?!" I got up and walked over to him. He backed away from me. "you are not the girl who I thought you were! Thats why!" He said throwing his bottle across the kitchen. I jumped back making Sarge become protective over me. Dylan was pacing the kitchen nobody was talking all you could hear was Sarges low growl. I started to get teary eyed, I turned my body where my hands were on the edge of the counter and my head on my arms softly crying. I felt arms wrap around my waist and being turned around. "Please don't cry Anna I'm sorry it's just I get a temper and jealously. But I won't hurt you." I looked down but felt Dylan's place his thumb and finger under my chin for me to look at him. He placed both of his hands on my cheeks and wiped away my tears."I just don't want you to leave me Dylan please don't be mad at me. please I can take the whole world being against you but not you! Your my rock damnit!" I said while crying and trying to be mad. He wrapped his hands around me and rubbed my back. I wrapped my arms around him and cried on his shoulder. We stayed like that for awhile then I finally stopped crying to notice We were sitting on the floor me in his lap and his singing to me. I looked up at him "What are you singing?"

"A song I wrote called Cry. You like it?"

"Yes I love it. And your voice" We stayed like that till he finished singing to me. I looked up at him and he caressed my cheek and put his forehead on mine we stared at each other what felt like hours till I placed my hand on his cheek. Just when we were inches away from each others lips my phone rang.

Vote. Comment. Love. Share.

I want to thank all my readers I love you all. xoxox Lots Of Love. Please give me ideas please!!